Two Days National Seminar
Discourses of Human Trafficking
@ Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad [Feb 8-9]:
Submit by Jan 15
About Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad (SLS-H) was established in the year 2014 and has now successfully blossomed into one of the premier law schools. It has been catering to the higher education of diverse group of students inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism, and excellence. Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is founded on pillars of expertise, justice, service and is committed to impart quality legal education conforming to acclaimed International Standards
About the Seminar
Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad is going to organise two days National Seminar in collaboration of Hyderabad University, Hyderabad is on “Discourses Of Human Trafficking: Reflections on Various Perspectives” at Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad.
Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad is established in 2014 inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism and excellence in the education different branches of study programmes.
Centre for Gender Studies of SLS-H aims to spread awareness and knowledge about gender issues amongst the mass and to support, stand for the rights of marginalized communities in society, through research and other developments so far.
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, Survey No. 292, Off Bangalore Highway Village: Mamidipalle, Mandal
Nandigama, Hyderabad, Telangana 509217.
Date of the Seminar
8th and 9th February 2020
The primary objectives of the Seminar are to, conceptualize and critically analyze the various dimensions of human trafficking. Some of the themes under which the conference will be organized will be as follows,
- Theoretical Perspectives on Human Trafficking
- History of Human Trafficking
- Modes to Combat Trafficking
- Child Sex Trafficking and Sexual Abuse
- Trafficking and Law
- Trafficking in Different States In India
- Mass Media and New Media In Human Trafficking
- The Role of Government, NGO’s in Combating Human Trafficking
- Anti Trafficking Efforts
- Addressing the Demand for Trafficking
The list of sub-themes mentioned above is only subjective and not exhaustive. The papers can also be submitted related to the broad areas of the theme of the Seminar.
Call for Papers
Research papers are invited from academicians, legal practitioners, research scholars, and students from all disciples. The papers should be the author’s original work and should not be the repetition of any published work.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 15th January 2020
- Last Date for Complete Paper Submission: 31st January 2020
- Last date for Registration: 20th January 2020
- Seminar Date: 8th and 9th February 2020
Once the Abstract is selected, participants will be sent the registration fee.
- Students/Scholars: 700, Co-Author – 1000
- Professionals/Teachers: 1000, Co-Author – 1500
- For Internal Participants: 300, Co-Author- 500
The amount is inclusive of GST, The amount paid shall include: Breakfast, Lunch, High tea Participants in need of accommodation can contact or send an email. Accommodation shall be provided to the participants with separate charge subject to availability
Convener- Dr. Priyanka R. Mohod, In-charge, Centre for Gender Studies, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
Jyotsna Jnanashekar: Mob. 9573958637