About Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur
Nagpur has been hailed for producing legal luminaries like Supreme Court Judges and various High Court Judges. It also has a rich heritage of being home to many prominent lawyers of the country. Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur, which is a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune is driven by the exclusive motto to nurture and prosper this rich legacy of the Bar and Bench at Nagpur.
About the Seminar
This one-day National Seminar is organized by the Research & Publication Cell with the objective of creating a think-tank, bringing together divergent view on the topic on a single platform with an attempt to address the challenges and issues in the effective implementation of CSR and Sustainable Development
7th MARCH 2020
Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur
SCHEDULE: 10 A.M. TO 4 P.M.
Who can apply & attend
Any student pursuing graduation or post-graduation from any University/Institute/Department and any professional or academician.
Paper Submission Details
The scholars are requested to adhere to the below-given deadlines as it is one of the significant step towards the success of the seminar. Only one submission per author is permitted.
Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors per paper. The papers will be put through Turnitin software for plagiarism check. The selected papers may be published in the book form.
Along with paper/abstract, please also submit the author’s profile (one paragraph) and a passport size photograph in a .doc/.docx format. The papers/abstracts are to be mailed to email@example.com.
- The Paper should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size-12, Line Spacing-1.5, and Justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size-10 and Line Spacing-1.
- The margins should be 1 inch or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- Every citation must follow the Harvard Bluebook, 20th Edition.
- Socially responsible products
- Human Rights and Business Sustainability
- Good Governance and Ethics in Corporations
- Implementation of CSR
- Organizational Issues in CSR
- CSR and protection of Human Rights
- Environment and CSR
- Supply chain sustainability
- Globalization and Sustainable Development
- The gap between CSR and Sustainability in India
- Submission of Full Paper (6000-8000 words): 23rd February 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: 25th February 2020
- Last date of registration: 02nd March 2020
- Seminar: 07th March 2020
Students: Rs. 500/-
Academicians/Professionals: Rs. 1000/-
- For the receipt of registration charges, SLS Nagpur Bank Details are as follows:
- ACCOUNT NAME: SYMBIOSIS LAW SCHOOL (SLS), NAGPUR RECEIPT ACCOUNT.
- BANK NAME: BANK OF INDIA
- BRANCH: KALMANA BRANCH, NAGPUR
- ACCOUNT NO: 875410210000011
- IFSC CODE: BKID0008754
DD should be in favour of ‘ SYMBIOSIS LAW SCHOOL NAGPUR ‘.
Ms. Girija Ranade: 9822572176
Ms. Shreya G: 9740327216
Contact Number: 0712-6192201
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com