National Seminar on Constitutionalism
@ IMS Unison University, Dehradun
[March 13-14, 2020]:
Submit by Dec 30
About the Organisation
IMS Unison University, formerly Institute of Management Studies, is a private university located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It offers academic programs at under-graduate, post-graduate and doctoral levels in different streams of management, mass communication, law, hospitality management and liberal arts.
About the Seminar
IMS Unison University is organising a National Seminar on Constitutionalism and The Contemporary Challenges to the Modern World.
The Seminar on Constitutionalism provides an opportunity for exchanges about important questions of constitutional law. We have selected specific areas of law such as allocation of authority in constitutional orders, the remedial authority of judges, to topics such as the role of religion, the challenges of national security, the interaction between constitutions and family life, and commitments to equality.
The time has come to identify the Constitutionalism in its true spirit. Therefore, the School of Law, IMS Unison University has decided to owe the responsibility to identify the reasonable Constitutionalism keeping in mind the necessity, experiences and developing responsible Constitutional jurisprudence by providing an academic and professional platform in form of a two-day seminar at its campus from 13th -14th March 2020.
National Seminar 2020, School of Law, IMS Unison University, Makkawala Greens, Mussoorie Diversion Road, Dehradun-248009 (Uttarakhand)
Papers are invited from research scholars, academicians, lawyers and jurists.
Abstract Submission: Delegates are requested to send an abstract in not more than 500 words as an attachment in a soft copy in word document with the following information to email@example.com, along with; Name of the delegate(s), Designation/Institution Details/Occupation, Address and Email id, Title of the abstract and Abstract.
Selected abstracts shall be acknowledged. Submission of full-length paper: Paper should be original, relevant and clear.
Format and Specifications required:
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 pt, 1.5 spacing.
- Footnote: Times New Roman, 10 pt., 1.0 spacing.
- Alignment: Justified.
- Sheet: A4 Size with 1’’ Margin on all sides.
- Citation: Uniform Style of Citation.
- Length: Max. 4500 words (exclusive of footnotes and footnotes).
- Academicians/Organization Representatives (Including Co-Author): Rs. 2000.
- Research Scholars/Students (Including Single Co-Author): Rs. 1200 (Without Accommodation).
- Research Scholars/Students (Including Single Co-Author): Rs. 1800 (With Accommodation).
- Skype presentation: Rs. 1200
Please indicate your need for accommodation in Registration Form. No accommodation will be provided to accompanying person who is not participating or presenting the paper in the seminar. No TA/DA will be provided to participants.
Mode of Payment
- Payment can be made by NEFT/IMPS/Demand Draft or Bank transfer in favour of:
- Beneficiary Name: IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY
- Account Number: 15262191003778
- Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce, Makkawala Branch, Dehradun
- IFSC Code: ORBC0101526
- Last date for Abstract Submission: December 30, 2019
- Last Date for Confirmation of Abstract: January 15, 2020
- Last Date of Registration: January 30, 2020
- Submission of Full Paper: February 10, 2020.
- Ms. Shalini Bachheti (Faculty Convener)
- Dr. Sarita Singh (Faculty Co-Convener)
- Ms. Arnisha Ashraf (Faculty Co-Convener): +91-7289823879
- Ms. Sakshee Sharma (Faculty Co-Convener): +91-8209673255
- Kanjani Sharma (Student Convener): +91-8126277051
- Priyanshi Bansal (Student Convener): +91-9149010358
- Chaitali Jugran (Student Co-Convener): +91-8193955546
- Harsh Agarwal (Student Co-Convener): +91-8755555013