National Seminar on “Bail is rule and Jail is exception” by Imperium Law India [Oct 13, Delhi]:
About the Organizer
Imperium Law India is a Company dealing with providing legal enthusiasts with appropriate opportunities.
The basic idea that lies behind the formation of the company is that substantial importance is being given to the overall personality development of an individual other than the mere focus on academics which the founder strongly believes is the need of the hour.
They have organised various successful events primarily too, them being, LegaloDrafto, Free Legal Aid Cam and Anti- Drug Drive.
About the Event
Imperium Law India is organizing a seminar on the topic “Bail is rule and Jail is exception” and “Criminal Drafting and Procedure”. It is a Legal Seminar on Introduction of Criminal Procedure and Procedure of Bail Application.
DATE OF THE EVENT: October 13, 2019, SUNDAY
VENUE: Indian Society of International Law, Bhagwan Das Road, VK Krishna Menon Road, New Delhi
REPORTING TIME: 08:30
EVENT TIMING: 09:00 AM – 05:00AM
The major emphasis will be given on:
- Duties in Democracy
- Drafting of Bail Application
- How to file a Bail Application
- Court Room Arguments during Bail
- Difference between Regular Bail and Anticipatory Bail
- What is Parole?
- Code of Criminal Procedure, an overview
Panel of Guests
- CHIEF GUEST: JUSTICE DEEPAK MISRA (Former Chief Justice of India)
- GUEST OF HONOUR: ADV. AMAN LEKHI (Additional Solicitor General at the Supreme Court of India)
- PATRON-IN-CHIEF: ADV. VIVEK NARAYAN SHARMA (Joint Secretary of Supreme Court Advocates on Record Association)
Panel of Speakers
- ZIA-UL MUSTAFA ANSARI (Founder of Zia Judicials)
- ADVOCATE J.S.KALRA (Worked as mediator in Delhi Mediation Centre, Tis Hazari Courts)
- ADVOCATE RAJESH RAI (Writ Petition filer at the National Anthem Case, 2015)
- ADVOCATE VIKRAM SINGH (Practicing advocate at Supreme Court of India)
The workshop aims at a better understanding of the practical aspects of the adjudication process of the criminal law beyond the theoretical approach. The locus of the workshop lies with the Introduction of Criminal Procedure and Filing and Procedure of Bail Application which is vital in the field of criminal law.
The workshop is open to all law students, Legal professionals and individuals preparing for or aiming at judicial examinations.
PERKS OF ATTENDING THE WORKSHOP
- Certificate of Attendance
- Sample Drafts
- Stationery Kit
- Test series coupons
To Register: CLICK HERE
- For students: Rs. 1000
- For professionals: Rs. 1500
Mode of Payment
Account Number: 159650514357
Name: SHIVANI GARG *
Branch: ROHINI BRANCH
Paytm: Vedansh Kumar Singh at +91 88265 43496
Note: Don’t forget to send us your payment’s screenshot for confirmation of your registration)
SHIVANI GARG: 9650514357
NAMRATA SINGHAL: +91 8586088936
VIDHI BHUTANI: +91 8882380058