National Moot Court Competition @ Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur [Jan 31-Feb 2, 2020]:
Register by Jan 7
About the Organizer
Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune is a premier educational institute having academic institutions spread over campuses across the country. It has recently inaugurated its new campus in the city of Nagpur which is known for its rich legacy at bar and bench.
Committed to providing quality education, Symbiosis aims at the holistic development of its students. The University achieves this goal by organizing various curricular and co-curricular activities for the students throughout the year.
About the Moot
Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur is organizing the 1st National Moot Court Competition from 31st January to 2nd February 2020.
The Moot Proposition is based on Constitutional Law. It also touches upon the crucial aspect of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution of India.
Venue: Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur.
Date: 31st January to 2nd February 2020.
Student’s duly enrolled and pursuing 3-years or 5-years undergraduate law course from any University recognized by the Bar Council of India may apply to participate in the competition. Each institution seeking to participate may send a maximum of one (1) team to represent that institution.
- A team may consist of a maximum of three (3) members.
- Such team shall include two (2) mooters and one (1) researcher.
- Each team shall register to the 1 st Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur, National Moot Court Competition- 2020, by sending a scanned copy of duly filled registration form, in the prescribed manner (Refer Annexure- I) on or before 7th January 2020, 05:00 PM.
- Transaction Details and Travel Form are to be filled in only by teams that have been selected for the Oral Rounds in accordance with Rule 4.1, Chapter III.
- Registration after the given deadline shall not be accepted, under any circumstances.
- On receipt of the duly filled registration form, the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt.
- After the deadline for the provisional registration expires, the Governing Council shall respond to each registered team, as specified under clause 3.1.1, with a unique team code, which shall be used to identify the teams during the competition.
- On completion of the provisional registration process, any team may withdraw from the competition by sending a duly filled withdrawal form in the prescribed manner (Refer Annexure-II) on or before 9th January 2020, 05.00 P.M.
Registration Fees & Mode of Payment
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 5,000 (In words- Rupees Five Thousand Only) inclusive of GST @18%, which includes accommodation and food for competition days, library, Wi-Fi and any other facilities provided by the institute to its discretion.
- The registration fee is to be paid only by the teams that are selected for the Oral Rounds in accordance with Rule 4.1, Chapter III.
- The registration fee for the ‘1st Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur, National Moot Court Competition- 2020’ is to be paid through a wire transfer only. The required details for the same are contained in Annexure III. No other payment method shall be accepted.
- The deadline for payment of the registration fee is 17th January 2020, 05.00 P.M
- Any additional charges incurred by the team while making the wire transfer are to be borne by the team.
- All teams must email a scanned copy of the receipt generated on completion of the wire transfer at email@example.com.
|SR. NO.||NAME||DESIGNATION||CONTACT NO.|
|1.||Ms. Pratistha Dahiya||Student Convener||9910169509|
|2.||Ms. Ashisa Raja||Student Co-Convener||8073663170|
|3.||Mr. Nandakishore Menon||Member||8075618809|
|4.||Mr. Rudra Sharma||Member||8218603161|