National Moot Court Competition
@ Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre [PUSSGRC], Hoshiarpur [Feb 7-8, 2020]:
Register by Jan 2, 2020
ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre in Hoshiarpur is an integral part of Panjab University, Chandigarh. PU, Chandigarh was established in 1882 at Lahore. It has 188 affiliated colleges spread over Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh & Regional Centers at Muktsar, Ludhiana and Hoshiarpur.
For the first time ever, Panjab University SSG Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur has initiated a remarkable collaboration of Law-cum-Cultural Competitions, wrapped up in an integrated two-day Fest Aequitas’20.
ABOUT MOOT COURT COMPETITION
The SSG National Moot Court Competition, 2020 is the flagship event of PUSSGRC, Hoshiarpur. The registration is restricted to twenty (20) teams (priority shall be determined on the basis of e-mail confirmation and receipt of duly filled Registration Forms and payment which must reach the organizers before the due date).
DATES: 7th to 8th February 2020
TEAM COMPOSITION & ELIGIBILITY
- Students pursuing the Three or Five Year courses of the LL.B./B.A. LL.B. Degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2019–2020 from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized Law School/College/University shall be entitled to send only 1 (one) team to the Competition.
- The participating team shall comprise a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member of the team shall be designated as a Researcher.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
- The registration process will start from 20th November 2019. Institutions must complete their registration by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, latest by January 10th, 2020 (23:59 Hrs IST).
- The e-mail should include a scanned copy of the duly filled registration and travel and accommodation form and details of payment.
- The subject of the email should be “Registration Form for NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION AEQUITAS’20”.
- Release Date of Moot Proposition 20th November 2019
- Last Date of Provisional Registration 2nd January 2020
- Final Date for Registration 10th January 2020
- Online Submission of Memorials 20th January 2020
- Submission of Hard Copies 25th January 2020
The Registration Fee is Rs. 2,500 for teams without accommodation. Accommodation may be made available on extra charges. For more details, kindly visit the website.
Ankur Sharma: 8826610629 (Student Coordinator)
Rishab Pratap Singh: 79866 93718 (Event Organizer)