National Moot Court Competition-2017 @ NMIMS School of Law, Mumbai
From 24th March, 2017 to 26th March, 2017
Last date of Registration: 14th January, 2017
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
The object of NMIMS School of Law Moot Court Competition is promoting proficiency in the field of international taxation law. International taxation law has emerged as a significant field of law considering increased globalisation of trade and investment.
The aim of the competition is to enable law students to research and build legal acumen on the contemporary issues in this field. With this intention, we bring to you the first edition of the NMIMS School of Law Moot Court Competition.
The competition will be held from 24th March, 2017 to 26th March, 2017.
- Release of Moot Problem: 6th December, 2016
- Last date of Registration: 14th January, 2017
- Last date for receiving the hard copy of Registration Form along with the Demand Draft: 20th January, 2017
- Last date to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem: 30th January, 2017
- Clarifications, if any, to be posted on the Official Website: 12th February, 2017
- Last date for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submission: 5th March, 2017
- Last date for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission: 12th March, 2017
- NMIMS School of Law Moot Court Competition, 2017: 24th March, 2017-26th March, 2017
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
- All student enrolled bona fide in an undergraduate i.e. 3 years/5years and post graduate law programme conducted by any college or university shall be eligible for participation in competition.
- Each college/institution/university shall be allowed to register only one team in the competition.
- Each team shall constitute minimum of two members and maximum of three members. In a team comprising of two members the members shall be designated as speakers. In a team comprising of three members the third member shall be designated as researcher.
- The teams are required to duly complete the registration process by 14th January, 2017 (11:59 P.M. IST).
- The registration process shall include the filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee as provided in Rule 3.3. The participating team shall submit scanned copy of the registration form and demand draft addressed to email@example.com by 14th January, 2017 and the hard copy of the registration form and demand draft shall be delivered to the following postal address by 20th January, 2017:
Dr. Rahul Nikam, SVKM’s NMIMS – School of Law, 7th Floor, Mithibai Campus, V. L. Mehta Road, Vile-Parle (West), Mumbai – 400 056. India.
- The registration fee is INR 3500/- (Non-refundable) for each participating team.
- The mode of payment is by demand draft in favour of SVKM’s NMIMS payable at Mumbai.
- Any change in the composition of the team will not be entertained once the memorials have been submitted.
The official language of the Competition shall be English. All Rounds including the memorials shall be in English.
- All the participants will be provided accommodation from 24th March-26th March, 2017, subject to Rule 7.3. (Read Rules)
- Only 3 members of the team i.e. 2 speakers and 1 researcher will be provided accommodation.
- Teams participating from colleges in Mumbai will not be provided accommodation.
Contact Details For any further detail/ clarification contact –
1. Isha Kakkad: – +91-82866-88241
2. Aayesh Gandhi: – +91-74057-62676
3. Harshita Choudhary: – +91-98333-60724
4. Raina Verma: – +91-99877-19449
For Registration form, CLICK HERE
For Schedule, CLICK HERE
For Moot Preposition, Rules, CLICK HERE
For Rules of the Competition, CLICK HERE
For MORE INFORMATION, Visit WEBSITE, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org