National Level Online Quiz Competition 2019 – Register by March 25
About Lex Research Hub:
Lex Research Hub is an E- learning platform for the legal scholar, founded with an objective to provide study materials, job related information, information relating to curriculum activity, guidance for the various legal competitive examinations and offer courses for the students of management, law, social sciences and professionals.
Team Lex Research Hub is organizing “1st National Level Online Quiz Competition 2019” on March 31, 2019. It is an attempt to provide a platform to all the law students throughout the nation to boost their legal knowledge. We invite every citizen throughout the nation to participate in this competition and make it successful.
- Date of Competition: Sunday, 31st March, 2019.
- Mode of Competition: Online.
- System Requirements: Laptop/ Desktop / Smartphone with latest browser and internet connectivity.
Prizes and Certificates:
- Winner of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 900/- and certificate of merit (e-certificate).
- First runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 700/- and certificate of merit (e-certificate).
- Second runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 400/- and certificate of merit (e-certificate).
- A ‘certificate of participation’ (e-certificate) shall be awarded to all participants.
***Winners shall get cash prize through electronic mode (Paytm/ UPI).
- To register CLICK HERE.
- Last Date of Registration: Monday, 25th March, 2019.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 150/- per participant.
Payment of Registration fees:
- Payment of registration fees can be made only through PAYTM in favor of mobile number – 8001324635.
Rules for the Competition:
- Only Citizens of India, irrespective of age, gender, profession can participate.
- Only Individual Participant can register.
- The subject of the online quiz competition shall be “Constitutional Law of India“.
- The Quiz shall be conducted Online mode only.
- The Link shall be made available to the Participants via Email.
- The Quiz shall Comprise of 30 Questions (1 Mark each) which are required to be solved in just 10 Minutes.
- The Quiz shall commence at 6: 00 PM to 8:00 PM on 31.03.2019.
- The Questions shall be MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- No Negative Marking.
- The results shall be declared latest by 01.04.2019.
- In case of tie in marks the winner shall be decided on the basis of time participant has spent to complete the quiz.
- The LRH team shall not be liable for any problem on the account of poor Internet Connection on your Part.
Mobile Number – 9732669437 or
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CLICK HERE