National Judgement Writing Competition by
Legal Insider [Prizes Worth Rs. 6K] |
Register by June 1
National Online Judgement Writing Competition for Law Students 2020
About the Organisation
The Legal Insider is a rapidly growing community of niche academicians, thinkers, activists, lawyers, professors, legal volunteers, paralegals and legal entrepreneurs who stand apart from the rest of the community with their zeal for deep thinking, leadership skills, and dedication for bringing innovation to the legal field.
About the Competition
The Judgment Writing Competition, 2020 has been conceived with the aim to cultivate the art of writing judgments among students to push the students to write judgments. The students are given the feel of assuming the role of the judge. The great strength of this contest is to engage the students with multi-tasking of both creative lawyering and innovative judging.
Note: We will provide sample and guidance to the first-timers for a better understanding of this competition. Try participating in this event so that you can learn something new in this quarantine environment.
- It shall be an online event.
- At present students/participants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M from any recognized university or preparing for the judiciary.
- In one team, no more than 3 participants are allowed. But, however, participants may seek Individual or Single participation. In one team, participants from different universities or schools or colleges are allowed.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about various writing competitions for Law Students
- Release of Proposition, Rules and Commencement of Registration: 25th May 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 1st June 2020
- Last Date of Submission: 8th June 2020
- Declaration of Result of the Memorial Round: 20th June 2020
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 3000/-, & E-Certificate of excellence
- 1st Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 1800/- & E-Certificate of excellence
- 2nd Runner-up will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 900, & E-certificate of excellence
- The next 20 following best candidates will be awarded an E-Certificate of Merit and Internship Opportunity with our team in the month of August.
- The soft copy of the participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
Send your Name, Year of Study, Branch, and University details along with the screenshot of the payment for completion of registration, subject of mail-Registration for 1st Judgement Writing Competition.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Contact Number: +91-8169516577