National Essay Writing Competition, 2017 @ Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. Deadline: 5th Feb. 2017
First Published on 26th Oct., 2016
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
The Centre for Advanced Studies in Labour Welfare (CASLW) at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in association with International Justice Mission (IJM) New Delhi is pleased to announce its National Essay Writing Competition, 2017. The competition aims to provide a platform to law students to express their views on theme “De-structuring Poverty: Prosecuting Violence to Give Justice a Chance.”
THEME FOR THE ESSAY
“De-structuring Poverty: Prosecuting Violence to Give Justice a Chance.”
- Law Enforcement- Key to Imprisoning Violence
- Fundamental Rights at the Core of Criminal Justice
- Understanding Corruption in Relation to Impunity
- Why Efficient Public Security is Needed for Vulnerable People ?
Students who are pursuing LL.B./ B.A.LL.B./ LL.M. courses.
PRIZES AND CERTIFICATES
- First Prize – Rs. 7,000/-
- Second Prize – Rs. 5,000/-
- Third Prize – Rs. 3,000/-
The first three winners will be awarded monetary prize. Selected Papers will be published in the form of an edited book with an ISBN No.
- Certificate of participation will be awarded to all participants.
NO REGISTRATION FEE
- Submission Deadline : 5th February 2017
- Announcement of Result : Second week of April 2017
For Brochure, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form and Declaration Form, CLICK HERE
For Website, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program/Job Post/Internship. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org