National Conference on Medico-Legal
@ Central Law College, Tamil Nadu [Sep 28-29]: Submit by Sep 4.
The Central Law College, Salem, Tamil Nadu, is a Private Law College started in the year 1984, originally affiliated to University of Madras after the inception of State formed Law University in the year 1997 namely The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai and it got affiliated to the Law University from then. It is recognized by The Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
About the Conference
The Central Law College, Salem has proposed to organize a Two day National Conference on “MEDICO-LEGAL: ISSUES AND THE NEED FOR MEDICAL TRIBUNAL” on September 28th & 29th, 2019.
The Conference aims to discuss & find solutions for Medico-Legal issues involved in health informatics. Delegates are expected to participate in the event from the legal and medical field, judges, academicians, legal practitioners, research scholars and students.
The Inauguration and Valedictory function of the conference will be carried out by the Hon’ble Judges of Supreme Court of India and High Court.
In this context, they invite you to participate and present a research paper. Kindly submit your abstract/full paper as per the instructions stated in the brochure.
Venue: The Central Law College, Yercaud Main Road, Kannankurichi Post, Salem-636008.
Call for Papers
The Central Law College, Salem, Tamil Nadu is calling for submission for the abstract. The last date to submit is 4th October 2019 at email@example.com.
- Last Date for Abstract (through email only): 04.09.2019
- Abstract Acceptance Intimation: 09.09.2019
- Last Date for Full Paper: 16.09.2019
- Date of the Conference: 28.09.19 & 29.09.19
- Fee includes conference kit, course materials, working lunch and refreshments.
- The registration fee is to be paid through demand draft in favour of “The Principal, The Central Law College, Salem” payable at Salem and addressed to The Principal, The Central Law College, Salem-636008.
- Photocopy of the form can be used.
- Co-authors have to use a separate registration form.
- Participants will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
Mobile numbers: 9171413171 /9942186664/8610365550 /8939043180
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org