‘National Conference on Exploring Critical Perspectives in Criminal Law’ at NLU Delhi
from 18-19th June, 2018.
Deadline: 10thMay, 2018.
In view of the above following core theme are to be debating in the conference:
1. Emergence of critical perspectives in criminal law
2. Critique of normative and institutional perspectives in criminal law
3. Social perspective in criminal law with a focus on stigmatization and wrongfulness of the process
4. Limits of criminal law and its present state
5. Informal and illegal arrest subversion of due process
7. Non Punitive option in Criminal Law
8. Positive Obligations in Criminal Law
If you are interested in participating, please send the abstract of the paper along with the registration form given below. The registration fee for Students/Researchers is Rs. 500/- and for Faculty Members is Rs. 1000/-. Registration fee may be deposited through online payment. Online Payment: Participants should pay the registration fee through the link mentioned below.
Deadline for Submission:
Those who are interested in presenting a paper on any of the themes mentioned above must send an abstract of 500-700 words, on or before 10 May, 2018 on the given email address. Selection of abstract will be informed within a week after submission on the university website.
No paper presentation will be allowed unless full paper is submitted by or before the last date i.e. 1st June, 2018
Registration fee shall not be refunded in the event of non-selection of paper. However, candidate may participate in the event. Apart from paper presentation all the sessions would be open for all registered candidates and participation certificates would be given for the same. Registration form and receipt of online payment should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
No accommodation would be provided for the conference
For query please contact at the email address:
Conference Coordinators: Mr. Sidharth Dahiya – 7838782877 Ms. Pratibha Tandon