VIT School of Law, organizing “1st VITSOL Moot Court Competition on International Law”
WHAT: MOOT COURT
WHEN: March 4-6, 2016.
WHERE: VIT School of Law
LAST DATE FOR PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION: 8th Jan., 2016
VIT School of Law, VIT University is inviting for the 1st VITSOL Moot Court Competition on International Law 2016, from the 4th to the 6th of March, 2016. The subject-matter of the Moot is International Law.
Each team shall comprise of three (3) members who will be designated as two speakers and one researcher respectively. Only one team is eligible to participate per University/College/Institution. The Moot Court Society of VIT School of Law invites prestigious institution to participate in the Competition.
- Provisional Registration by 8th January, 2016 by sending an e-mail to Chennai.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soft Copy of Registration Form by 15thJanuary, 2016
- Hard Copy of Registration Form by 15th January, 2016
- Soft Copy of Memorandum by 12th February, 2016
- Hard Copy of Memorandum by 16th February, 2016
- Oral Rounds – 4th to 6th March, 2016
FOR MORE DETAILS, Click HERE
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com