4th C.L. Agrawal Memorial
@ Raffles University, Rajasthan [29th Feb -1st Mar]
Register by Jan 31
Raffles University announces the organization of its Third edition of National Level Moot Court Competition i.e., “4th C.L. Agrawal Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2020.
The competition is aimed at providing exposure to the students, pursuing the law courses, to the environment of the court system in India and to hone their advocacy skills. The competition seeks to promote the interest among the law students in the most interesting and compelling areas of law i.e., Criminal Law, Constitutional Law etc.
National, as well as International Esteemed Law schools are invited to this Moot Court Competition.
Aim and Purpose
4th C.L. Agrawal National Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2020 has been conceived with the aim of providing the opportunities to gain experience in appellate advocacy. Through the medium of this competition, the teams get a chance to work together to research and write an appellate brief for a case based on contemporary legal issues. Competitors gain valuable experience and training in written and oral appellate advocacy.
Each team should consist of a maximum of 3 members and a minimum of 2 students.
Registrations are open from January 1st, 2020. The teams must register by January 31st, 2020. The registration fees of Rs. 4000/-.
Strictly, read all the rules and regulations mentioned in the brochure.
- Rs. 20,000/- Cash Prize and Trophy to Winner.
- Rs. 10,000/- Cash Prize and Trophy to Runner up.
- Rs. 5000/- Cash Prize and Trophy to Best Speaker.
- Rs. 5000/- Cash Prize and Trophy for Best Memorial.
- Release of Proposition, Rules and Regulation: December 23rd, 2019.
- Last date of Registration: January 31st, 2020.
- Last date of Clarification: February 10th, 2020.
- Extended Date of Memorial Submission (soft copy): February 22nd, 2020
- Extended date of Memorial Submission (Hard Copy): February 24th, 2020
- Inauguration, Draw of Lots and Preliminary Rounds: 29th February 2020.
- Semi-finals, Finals and Valedictory Ceremony: March 1st, 2020.
Venue and Date
The 4th C.L. Agrawal National Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2020 shall be held on February 29th-March 1st, 2020 at School of Law, Raffles University, Japanese Zone, National Highway-8, Neemrana, District – Alwar, Rajasthan, PIN-301705.
Any clarifications for the competition can be sought from:
Regarding Queries on Case/ Submission of Memorials/ Registration/ Accommodation/ Transport/ etc. participants can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org & contact to any student coordinator.
(a) Ms. Meenakshi Dahiya (Asst. Prof.): Mob: 08397016099 (Convener, Moot Court Committee)
(b) Mr. Dheeraj Kumar Jha (Asst. prof.): Mob: 7982571086 (Co-convener, Moot Court Committee)
(c) Mr. Aditya Choudhary: Mob: 7665871777 (Member, Moot Court Committee)