Mega Online Global Summit
Global Strategies to Fight Pandemics
ILTES Online Global Academy, Hyderabad
in Association with
(9th-10th May 2020): Registrations open
ILTES ONLINE GLOBAL ACADEMY-– The E -Platform of Infinity Law Tech Educational Services-India (Hyderabad) in association with Satoshicon is organizing a MEGA ONLINE GLOBAL SUMMIT on GLOBAL STRATEGIES TO FIGHT PANDEMICS——
Role and Responsibilities of-
1. The Government,
4. Civil Society
5. Medical Fraternity,
6. Trade,Industry and Financial Institutions,
7. Research and Tech Communities and 8. Academics.
- This Summit is schedule on May 9&10 ,2020.The First Inaugural Session will start on April 9, a 4P.M. followed by Regular Session .
- There will be four Sessions of FOUR Hours duration each day from 4-8 PM. IST. Nearly 20 speakers from various sectors will speak .
- 500+ delegates from all over world will participate online. They will also have an opportunity to connect with Speakers live.
Global thought leaders,policy makers , visionaries, Professors, and Tech.experts from various jurisdiction will share their expert views online.
Among notable Confirmed Indian Speakers are….
1.Hon. Justice Dr. Vineet Kothari ,senior Judge , Madras High Court ,Director,
2. Director,-IIT- Delhi, Prof. V. Ramgopal Rao ,
3.Director Indian Law Institute -Delhi ,Prof M.K.Sinha ,
4. Prof Sandeep Sancheti ,Vice Chancellor- SRM University– Chennai and President , Indian Association of Universities( Member PM”s Digital India Advisory Committe) ,
5.Prof Varun Arya,IIT-D and IIM-A and Director Arawali Instiute of Management
6. Prof Dr. Asutosh Sharma,Sectreary- DST-GOI New Delhi
7.Dr. Arun Singhvi- CEO of ASG Eye Care Chain of Hospitals in India and Abroad,
Among overseas Speakers —-
1. Hon”ble Justice Mohan Pieris,(Fmr.) Chief Justice of SriLanka ,
2.Mr Gerad Dache CEO of Govenment Blockchain Association(GBA) -USA,
3. Jorg Molt -CEO of Satoshi School Vienna and UAE,
4. Prof Ray Campbell ,Professor at Peiking University-China ,
5.Mr Drew Taylor-International Investment Advisor-USA.
More overseas experts will from Britain Canada ,Singapore ,Japan, European Union and International Organisations.
A. Nominal registration fee for delegates is….
INDIANS -Rs. 200
B. Pavable via –
GPay (Mob No. – 9167724112)
Bank Transfer Details are –
*A/c Narne – Infinity Law Tech Educational Services
*Bank – HDFC Bank (India), Branch – Gachibowli
‘A/c No. – 50200029158990
*IFSC Code: HDFC0000968
*SWIFT Code – HDFCINBB (for overseas delegates)
c. All registered delegates shall receive a participation certificate.
After making payment, please mail your name, email id, name of institution, contact no. & photo (optional) at [email protected]
First 100 Delegates’ photos shall bc featured on our Poster & they shall receive a Special Customiscd Certificate
LawOF is Proud to Media Partner of this Event