Lovely Professional University is organizing the International Moot Court Competition 2019- 2nd Season from 22nd – 24th August, 2019 at its sprawling campus in Jalandhar, Punjab in association with Teesside University, England.
Students of any five year law courses/three years law course of any university/college/department of law /school of law are eligible to register their team.
Each participating team shall comprise of three members only, that is, 2 speakers and one researcher.
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab, India
All interested team shall provisionally register for the competition on or before 19th July 2019, 05.00 PMby sending an e-mail to email@example.com along with the scanned copy of the demand draft. The subject should read as “Provisional Registration for LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2019 – 2nd SEASON”
Participation Fee is Rs. 3500 or 75$ per team to be paid in the form of demand draft in the favour Lovely Professional University payable at Jalandhar.
- Last date for Provisional Registration (soft copy): 19th July 2019
- Confirmation of Registration/Participation: 20th July 2019 (6.00 PM)
- Clarification for Moot Problem: 24th July 2019
- Release of clarifications: 26th July 2019
- Last date for receiving final registration with DD (hard copy): 31st July 2019
- Memorial Submission and Travel Plan: 10th August 2019
- Receipt of Hard Copy of Memorials: 16th August 2019
- Moot Court Competition: 22nd – 24th August 2019
- Mr. Rupendra Singh, Faculty Convener: +91- 9910811270 (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ms. Smrutirekha Singh, Chief Student Convener: +91-9056744572
- Mr. Kapish Chawla, Student Convener: +91-7888309496