Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida’s Real Estate Laws Summer School
Register by June 8
Lloyd Law College is organizing a 7 days summer school on Real Estate Lawsand Regulation that shall be held at its campus from 23rd June to 29th June 2018. The main aim of the course is to equip participants with basics of theoretical and practical aspect of laws and regulations governing the field of real estate industry.
Who can Participate?
Academicians, Lawyers, Law students and anyone interested who has passed Class 12 can participate
Registration is open till 8th of June 2018. The participants are required to send their application including a registration form (Annex I of the Brochure) and a CV along with the scanned copy of DD/ Cheque/ NEFT and send it to [email protected] .
The hard copy of the Registration Form along with the DD/ Cheque must be sent to “Lloyd Law College, Plot No. 11 , Knowledge Park II , Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306.” latest by 13th June 2018.
Registration Fee for the programme is Rs 3500/- which includes study materials and lunch.
- Last date to register (Online) – 8th June 2018
- Last date to pay Fee – 11th June 2018
- Last date to send Hard Copy of Registration Form & DD/ Cheque – 13th June 2018
- Commencement of the School – 23rd June 2018
- Valediction – 29th June 2018
Email: [email protected]
For any clarifications, contact:
- Prof. Nimesh Das Guru, Faculty Coordinator, Real Estate Summer School – (+91) 80024 41775
- Lakshay Jindal, Student Convener, Summer School 2018 – (+91) 97177 28231
- Shubham Singhal, Student Coordinator, Real Estate Summer School – (+91) 97562 24817
- Monica Dhama, Student Coordinator, Real Estate Summer School – (+91) 97167 22545