LLM Scholarships 2018 for Indian Students @ School of Law at the University of Glasgow, Scotland
LLM INDIA SCHOLARSHIPS
The School of Law at the University of Glasgow is offering 1 (one) scholarship to a student with an undergraduate Law degree (LLB) from a recognised Indian institution starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in Law (LLM) in 2018.
The award covers 50% of the full international student tuition fee for a 1 year LLM programme (£8,950).
To be eligible, you must
- have obtained an undergraduate law degree (LLB) from a recognised Indian institution
- hold an unconditional offer for an eligible LLM programme for 2018 entry
- be classified as an International student for tuition fee purposes.
- Corporate & Financial Law [LLM] (pg)
- Intellectual Property & the Digital Economy [LLM] (pg)
- International Commercial Law [LLM] (pg)
- International Competition Law & Policy [LLM] (pg)
- International Economic Law [LLM] (pg)
- International Law [LLM] (pg)
- International Law & Security [LLM] (pg)
- Law [LLM] (pg)
50% of tuition fee (£8,950)
Number of scholarships
How to apply
Applicants will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on the eligibility criteria above. There is no separate application form required.
Eligible applicants who hold an offer by 31 May 2018 will be considered for the first scholarship. The successful applicant will be notified by 30 June 2018.
Eligible applicants who hold an offer by 30 June 2018 will be considered for the second scholarship. The successful applicant will be notified by 31 July 2018.
For more information contact: Kirsty.email@example.com