LEX ET JUSTITIA : 2nd NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2019 from 1st to 3rd March 2019. @ Faculty of Law, PES University
The Faculty of Law, PES University, is pleased to announce that the second edition of Lex et Justitia, the University’s flagship Moot Court Competition, will be held between the 1st and 3rd of March, 2019. The moot proposition is themed around Constitutional law and judicial reform.
The Competition will be held at PES University, Bangalore.
- Last date for provisional registration: 15th January 2019
- Last date to complete all registration formalities: 20th January 2019
- Last date to apply for clarifications to the Moot Problem: 25th January 2019
- Clarifications, if any, to be published on the Official Website: 27th January 2019
- Last date for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submission: 15th February 2019
- Last date for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission: 20th February 2019
- Inaugural Function, Orientation of Participants and Researchers’ Test: 1st March 2019
- Preliminary Rounds and/or Octa-Finals: 2nd March 2019
- Quarter-Final and Semi-Final Rounds: 3rd March 2019
- Final Round and Valedictory Ceremony: 3rd March 2019
Each Team must register by filling up the registration form available on the Official Website: CLICK HERE and by paying the registration fee of Rs. 3000 (Three Thousand only).
- Winners/ Best Team: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 60,000.
- Runner-up: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 40,000.
- Best Speaker: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 20,000.
- Best Researcher: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 20,000.
- Best Memorial: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 20,000.
All clarifications and communication can be made to the following e-mail address: email@example.com . Furthermore, the contact details of the Faculty Coordinators and Student Conveners are provided below. Any of them can be contacted between 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM regarding any queries regarding the event.
For Any Query:
Prof. Udaya Simha NG, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, PES University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Ranjeet Mathew Jacob, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, PES University, email@example.com
Kruti U. Nadig, Student Convener, Mob: +91 9036195987
Akshay V., Student Convener, Mob: +91 9036131409
Geethashree S., Student Co-convener, Mob: +91 9071365365
Shashwik Shetty, Student Co-convener, Mob: + 91 8749043946
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For Website, Click Here
For Moot Problem, Click Here
For Rules & Regulation, Click Here