The Legit Eye’s Essay Writing Competition (Submit before 10th June)
The Legit Eye
is organizing its 1st Legal Essay Writing Competition comprising eminent Lawyers and Professors from Different Universities as its Judging Panel
Any Person pursuing a degree in Law whether Undergraduate (LLB) or Postgraduate (LLM) or an equivalent Master’s degree in Law is eligible to register for the competition.
Participants may write on any one of the following topics:
- Redefining Nationalism & Patriotism in India
- Get it under the scanner: Legalizing Prostitution in India
- The future road of Nuclear weapons in the changing geopolitics of the world.
- Improving Alternate Dispute Resolution Mechanism in India: Institutionalization of Arbitration
- Emerging trends in Intellectual Property Rights
Awards & Prices
1st Prize – Rs. 5,000/- Cash and Certificate.
2nd Prize – Rs. 3,000/- Cash and Certificate.
3rd Prize – Rs. 1,000/- Cash and Certificate.
Top 10 essays will be published in our online journal bearing an ISSN code.
Deserving participants (Top 30) will get a certificate of Participation.
Deserving participants may get an Internship opportunity with M/s The Legit Eye and the eminent lawyers.
Panel of Judges
- Mr. Sanjeev Bhatnagar, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Sounak Das, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Sahil Mongia, Advocate, Delhi High Court
- Dr. Ashish Kumar, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
- Mr. Ashwini Siwal, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
Rs. 100/- for single authors
Rs. 200/- for Co-authors
For complete rules & notification, Download Brochure
Click here to go to the Event Page
For Registration form, CLICK HERE