Judgement Writing Competition
@ Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana
:Register by Aug 31.
About the Organiser
Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, officially Maharishi Markandeshwar, Mullana, is a deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India. It was founded in 1993 in the name of Maharishi Markandeshwar Ji.
About the Competition
Department of Law, Maharishi Markandeshwar Deemed to be University, Mullana, Ambala is going to be organised a National Judgement Writing Competition.
The Judgment writing competition entails capturing the art of decision making in budding lawyers aspiring to join the reputed judicial services and to unfold the dynamic role of the Judges in relation to society.
The judgment writing competition involves a comprehensive approach towards law in terms of theory & implication of law. The legal arguments on facts and situation with legal precedents and reasoning pave way for judgment writing. The competition in online.
First Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
Second Prize: Rs. 2,500/-
Rules & Regulations
THE EVENT SHALL BE ONLINE
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission is open to all law students registered in Graduate/Post Graduate/PhD Course in any Institution/ College/ University.
- The students can register themselves as a team of 2 or may also seek single registration.
- All authors must register separately as delegates for the main event.
- There is no cap for participation from a single institution.
- The participant may also be registered for other events of UniversuMM, 2019.
- Language- The language for writing the judgment shall be in ENGLISH only.
- Word limit – Maximum of 5000 words (including foot notes).
- Submissions should be made in MS Word format.
- Main Text – Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified, with a margin of an inch on all sides.
- Footnotes – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted.
- Citation Mode – Any uniform method of citation is allowed.
- Last Date of Registration: 31st August 2019 by 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Queries regarding Rules of the Competition: 31st August 2019
- Releasing of Individual Codes: 2nd September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of the Soft Copies: 4th September 2019 by 11:59 pm
- Results: 11th September 2019 at 01:00 pm (Wednesday)
- A cover page stating the name of the competition, the name of your institution and the names of a student author, with the signature of student author.
- The Judgment shall begin on the next page.
- Do not state any matter in the judgment (except the cover page) that might reveal your identity or of your institution.
All the Judgments must be saved and sent as PDF file. The title of the file must be in the following format MMDU_JWC_ TEAM CODE.
- All the participants will be given a participation certificate which will be sent to them via Indian Postal Service.
Rahul Gandhi: 7015924366
Jai Kaushik: 9996960765