Research Associate/Assistant (Law)
@ IIM Lucknow: Apply by Sep 5
The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is an autonomous public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers post-graduate diploma, fellowship and executive programs in management.
Applications are invited for the post of “Research Associate” or “Research Assistant” at the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Campus under the supervision of Dr Somdeep Chatterjee (Assistant Professor – Business Environment) for research support.
No. of Post
- Post Graduate with a minimum of three years’ research/ project/ teaching experience or M.Phil./M.Tech for consideration for Research Associate position OR Post-graduate/B.Tech/LL.B for consideration for Research Assistant Position.
- Post-Graduate degree in any quantitative field (Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering etc) and basic proficiency in type-setting with word processing software LaTex. Do not apply if you are not proficient in LaTex.
- Candidates with strong proficiency in statistical software such as STATA and/or prior experience with data handling/surveys/quantitative research will be preferred.
- Assist faculty member in conducting literature reviews, accumulating data and compiling the data in a usable format and other related research and academic activities as assigned by the faculty member.
- Conducting statistical tests on the data as advised by the faculty member, using STATA software.
- Typesetting documents using LaTex software.
- Prepare documents, presentations and write reports based on the analysis of data.
Consolidated salary in the range of Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 29,500/- per month for “Research Associate” position and Rs. 15,000/- to Rs 22,000/- per month for “Research Assistant position”. The position will be offered depending on qualifications and experience, so a candidate not found suitable for “Research Associate” role may be offered the position of “Research Assistant”. No other allowances are admissible.
Full Time for 2 to 3 months on a contract (fixed tenure: not extendable under any circumstances)
How to Apply
Interested candidates must fill out the application form available here.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over telephone or email for further interaction/interview as required.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interviews.
Sep 5, 2019