JOB POST: Associate Advocate for TS Law Chambers, Delhi: Applications Open
TS Law Chambers, Delhi High Court is looking for an Associate Advocate.
- LLB/LLM from a well-ranked law school.
- PQE – 1 to 4 years
- Must have excellent communication and analytical skills
- Must possess a high standard of written and spoken English.
- Excellent drafting, legal research as well as administrative skills.
- Ability to undertaken legal drafting; written advices, pleadings.
- Should be able to independently handle matters and liaison with clients.
- Must be able to Undertake confidentiality, follow instructions and work diligently.
- Candidate who will be able to deliver quickly and efficiently, work independently and meet deadlines and manage others
- Court Appearances – High Court of Delhi, Central Administrative Tribunal, Saket District Court and other District courts
- Drafting – Writ Petitions, Original Applications, Counter Reply etc.
- Research, Case briefing – Preparing Summarised Brief Note of cases etc.
- Liaison with clients
- Following up with government departments and ensuring compliances
As per market standards and commensurate with the skill set of the candidate.Application ProcedureInterested candidates kindly apply to following email ID: Recruitmenthc2017@gmail.com
Please attach sample drafts and along with your resume.