Centre for Civil Society, a libertarian think-tank is organising its flagship 3-day certificate course in Public Policy in New Delhi in two batches: 20th-22nd July and 27-29th July 2018. This course is open to college students and young professionals. One can apply for either of the two batches.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
This is a certificate course that covers comparative institutional analysis, public choice economics, new public management and an overview of the policy-making landscape in India as it stands. Across three days, students will be involved in a variety of interactive learning methods. These dynamic games, talks, dialogues, and documentaries, designed to provide participants with opportunities to explore ideas about policy-based solutions to social problems from a liberal perspective.
WHY THIS COURSE?
- There are no stream constraints as this is an introductory level course in Public Policy. Applicants from all backgrounds are accepted and encouraged to undertake this course.
- A certificate of completion will be provided to after the course.
- Participants will be deemed as an ‘ipolicy graduate’ and shall become a part of our alumni network of over 7000 graduates.
- A tremendously knowledgeable and experienced faculty shall teach this course.
- Diverse disciplines such as law, governance, poverty, environment, economy, etc. shall be taught.
- We strongly believe that the basics of public policy and governance lead to an aware citizenry and deepening of democracy, which is why all students and young professionals are encouraged to participate.
20-22nd July and 27-29th July 2018
24 June 2018
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE: CLICK HERE
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
Centre for Civil Society (CCS) is a public policy think-tank which has been ranked amongst the top 60 think tanks in the world (and amongst the top 3 from India) by the University of Pennsylvania’s highly acclaimed annual Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program (TTCSP) report, for the past 5 years. CCS has over 20 years of experience in conducting sessions in Public Policy.