Inviting Applications for “LawOF Campus Senator Program” 2019-20.
Submit by August 31, 2019.
LawOF Campus Senator Program” 2019
LawOF needed to nurture talent and provide opportunities for Law students to learn more than what they currently do in the classroom. As a LawOF Campus Senator, you will be part of our team, working with us to be our “voice” in your campus.
If you are a passionate individual with ambitious dreams and would like to work with LawOF, then the “LawOF Campus Senator Programme 2019” could be the right break for you. It is a platform where you can make a difference by contributing, but at the same time enhance your skills & expertise.
What is expected from a LawOF Campus Senator?
- Self Motivated
- A desire to work with students of your school
- Good Communication Skills
- Excitement to work
- Quick Lerner
- Problem solver
- Enhance your skills and learn new things
- LawOF Online Internship Opportunity.
- Recommendation Letters for Internships, for Law Journals as Student Editors
- Get to interact with Law Teachers from all over India
- Get better contacts in the field of law
- Certificates after completion of Tenure
- Many More
Note: No monetary benefits will be given. We will give Certificate to all Campus Senators after completion of Tenure.
For more details, Visit: HERE
As a LawOF Campus Senator you will
- MANDATORY: Provide regular updates on campus happenings and share events with LawOF like Moot Court, Seminar, Conferences, Essay competitions, Debate Competitions, Workshops, Client Consultation competitions, etc.
- MANDATORY:Submit Internship Experience of the Students. Encourage Law Students to Share Internship Experience with LawOF under the head of “Internship Trial”.
- NOT MANADATORY: Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Principal, Faculty of your Law Institution.
- NOT MANDATORY: Conduct interviews of eminent legal luminaries visiting your law faculty, the guests arriving at your campus etc. for the purpose of publication on interview section of lawOF.in Collect feedbacks about LawOF from your faculty, students etc.
- NOT MANDATORY: Write Articles related to any current law topic.
- Make suggestions for the growth of LawOF(If any).
One Year (01 Sept. 2019 to July 31, 2019)
Who can be a Campus Senator:
Law Students from various universities and institutes are welcomed to be a part of LawOF. (Either U.G./P.G.), including NRI students as well.
(If you think you can be one of them, we are waiting to welcome you to LawOF.)
Registration and Selection:
All the interested students can fill the form, for Registration Click, HERE
After the submission of the registration form, there will be a second round for short- listing the candidates in which the candidates have to go through a telephonic interview by assigned Student Convener.
The selected students will be the next Student senators of LawOF.
NOTE: Selected students will be given campus senator certificate after the completion of one year.
Interested? Register Now!!
Last Date for Submission of Application
August 31, 2019
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT LawOF, Click HERE
“Always Happy To Hear Good Suggestions & Comments From Law Students & Teachers”.
For Any Query please drop mail at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org