Online Internship @ LawStreet Journal, Delhi
: Applications Open
About the Organisation
LawStreet Journal (LSJ), a comprehensive source for legal news and information is an accredited journal by the Registrar of Newspapers for India (RNI) which provides engaging news articles encapsulating all the information of every significant incident or happening in the legal world.
About the Internship
- Drafting daily news articles for LawStreet Journal’s Website.
- Prepare research material for the editorial team.
- Assist in procuring articles to be published in the monthly magazine.
- Pitch in creative ideas for topics to be covered in the monthly magazine.
- Co-ordinate with our on-ground reporters and work on tip-offs received from the website.
They also have space for freelance writers, who can work from home on news articles for our website or magazine which will be published in their name (pending approval by our editorial team). However, no stipend is available for this position.
- Pursuing studies in the field of law.
- Working Knowledge of English.
- A minimum full-time commitment of 4 weeks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of the law.
- Ability to work for 5-6 hours with undivided attention in a day.
- Attention to detail is important.
Number of Interns Required
1-3 (one to three)
New Delhi, India
Who can apply
No stipend: They will provide a certificate of internship for this profile.
Duration of internship
Send your CVs (2 pages max.) with a sample piece of writing explaining the new CAA, 2019 in your own words, within the body of the email (500 words max.) to lawstreetj[at]gmail.com
Address: 29, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi.
Mobile numbers: 08130249876