Call for Interns
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, Delhi.
FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE, SHORT DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Vidhi is inviting applications for internships from students enrolled in a recognised three-year or five-year law programme at any Indian university. Students pursuing courses in humanities or public policy are also welcome to apply.
Interns at Vidhi will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with legal academics and practising lawyers
- Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and policy
- Assist with drafting reports
Applications are invited on a rolling basis for a minimum period of 4 weeks and a maximum period of 12 weeks.
Interns will be required to be resident in Delhi for the duration of the internship. A basic stipend will be provided.
To apply, please email the following to email@example.com :
- A copy of your updated resumé.
- A writing sample of not more than 1000 words on any subject related to law or policy. (Please do not exceed the indicated word limit.)
- Exact dates over which you would like to undertake your internship. You may specify any dates during the year. Please indicate dates in the subject line.
For Website click HERE
NOTE: LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned job/internship. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org