This is an exciting working opportunity with Jus Dicere, the nation’s leading organization working towards empowering law students.
In this edition, based on hundreds of feedback and experience with more than 3000 students, we have improved our Internship program in order to make it more resourceful and learning for Law Students.
This is a virtual project. The student can be based anywhere in the world with a good internet connection. The exact working hours can be flexible, but a candidate should be available to work minimum of 15 hours a week.
- Remuneration of INR 3,000 per month will be provided to Student Researcher (05 positions).
- Opportunity to be gain more than 25 publication by the end of this internship.
What a Student Researcher is expected to do:
- Writing research content and notes on legal issues related to company Law;
- Conducting desktop research on issues related to company & Corporate Law;
- Assisting Editorial Team in editing and proofreading research products;
Eligibility Criteria to be a Student Researcher:
- Strong research and writing skills on legal issues;
- Ability to independently conduct complex legal issues and present research findings in an organized and methodical manner. High level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Proficiency in handling substantial amounts of research of data. Organized and methodical data management, updating and storage;
- Good knowledge of citation methods; specifically Bluebook 19th or 20thEdition.
- Good internet connection during the internship.
- Previous experience in legal research work;
- Previous experience using research software (e.g. SCC Online, Manupatra);
- Participation or authorship in one or more legal publications, preferably in quality journals;
- Strict Adherence to deadlines and a willingness to learn and improve constantly- these are absolutely non-negotiable.
Two (02) months (15 July 2019 – 15 September 2019).
July 05, 2019, 11:59 pm (IST)
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity please email your Resume, Statement of Purpose with one Writing Sample to email@example.com with Subject ‘Application for Company Law Intern’ (We will not be able to answer applications in any other format or without a proper subject line)