Internship Opportunity @ Prayaas Crops
Interning with the PRAYAAS TEAM has been a great way to learn more about the incredible work that the youngsters are doing every day. It is a wonderful way to stay connected to social justice issues and learn about cutting-edge social and environmental activism and to help PRAYAAS team amplify the work done by change makers all over the globe.
This Summer, we have opportunities for you to contribute to society and explore by devoting few hours per day. We need Interns for various programs and all are welcome to fill the form. Be a part of it, Learn Social Responsibility and contribute in Nation Building! As of now we’re offering internship in Three Major fields described below:
1. Educational Outreach : If you feel, you are/can become a good instructor who can bring about a positive change in the life of the unprivileged students, then this summer project is for you. Interns would be expected to devote 7-8 hours per week.
2. Open Learning Initiative (By Videos) : The Interns will have to make videos on topics from Science, Mathematics and English (but not limited to these) pertaining to classes 6th to 10th.
3. Marketing and Promotions : If you are good in Marketing and promotions, we have roles for marketing interns as well.
You have 3 options for internship at Prayaas Corps.
1. 15 Days Internship : The total duration of the internship will be 15 days. You can choose from these dates to be the commencement date for your internship. Choose among 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th of June, 2017.
2. 30 days internship : The total duration of the internship will be 30 days. You can choose from these dates to be the commencement date for your internship. Choose among 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th of June, 2017.
3. 45 days internship : The total duration of the internship will be 45 days. You must commence your internship from 1st of June, 2017.
For Educational Outreach we prefer applicants from Jaipur or nearby areas only, as interns will have to visit tied up orphanages in Jaipur only.
For both the Video Making and Marketing Internship, you can work from Home.
If you are interested, you can fill out the following application by 5th of May, 2017.
Perks of being an Intern at Prayaas Corps:
● Get field work experience.
● Develop personal and professional skills.
● Develop leadership skills.
● Opportunity to work on live projects.
● Streamlined work culture to maintain professionalism.
Weekly work pattern:
1. Evaluate: At first, evaluate the situation where you need to work upon.
2. Plan: Plan what you are going to do and how you will do it.
3. Execute: Execute your plan through creative ideas and strategies.
4. Ensure: Ensure that you’re following your plan and getting maximum results out of it.
5. Closed Loop: Follow a closed loop and repeat the same.
6. Showtime: Prepare a presentation at the end of every week including your work pattern: plan and results.
Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 77270-48984 or 75976-15050 anytime. 🙂
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com