Internship Opportunity @ Ministry of Women & Child Development [Stipend Rs. 5k]: Apply by Nov 21
Applications are invited from young students/scholars for the short-term Internship Programme (1-2 Months Duration) of the Ministry of Women and Child Development. This program is focused on involving young students in providing them exposure to the Ministry’s policies, programs, research, and statistical works.
Students from different Colleges Universities Academic Institutions who are pursuing or have passed out Graduation/Postgraduation courses recently and are able to spare 1-2 months’ time for an internship may like to apply in the prescribed format. Selected Interns would be given an incentive/stipend of Rs.5000/- p.m. Ministry would award an Internship Certificate to the students on successful completion of the Internship.
December 1, 2019 to January 31, 2020.
- Ministry of Woman And Child Development (MWCD) is inviting nomination from students who are pursuing or have recently passed out Graduation/ Post Graduation Courses in different academic Institutions/ Universities under the ‘Internship Programme’ of 1-2 months duration.
- This would help them in orientating with the policies and programs of the Ministry by offering Short Term Internship.
- The students/scholars enrolled in different Universities/ Academic Institutions and willing to undertake pilot projects/ micro-studies focusing on the ongoing activities of the Ministry may send their nominations to this Ministry
The activities during this period will be as follows:
- Participation in planning and research-related activities at the elementary level for exposure to the schemes and programs of the Ministry.
- Developing vision and mission for the betterment of women and children; critical appraisal of schemes/programs of the Ministry.
- Compilation/collation of data/information on various schemes of the Ministry and policy-relevant statistics.
- Identify and document ‘good practices’ observed in the implementation of the Ministry’s scheme.
- Visit field projects.
- Coordinate with media division to publicize MWCD schemes with print and electronic media.
- Short Term (one-two months) Internship is open for young students who are either pursuing or have recently passed out graduation/post-graduation courses in subjects like Sociology, Social work, History Economics, Political Science, law, Journalism, Home Science, Nutrition, Humanity, Psychology, Statistics, Child and Gender Studies, Rural Development, etc.
- The candidate should be able to spare 1-2 months time to undergo Short Term Internship on regular basis in this Ministry.
- Besides, Students from Management IIIT/ IT sectors would also be eligible to apply and would be considered under this Internship Programme.
- The Ministry would provide a monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000/- to an enrolled Intern and award a certificate on successful completion of his/ her internship after submission/presentation of papers/reports.
- Interns proceeding on tour, as part of the internship would be reimbursed Travel cost (By deluxe/ AC bus / 2nd AC train journey) and DA as per GOI rates if any.
To download the application form, click here.
- Interested students/scholars may apply by email at email@example.com for an internship at the Ministry.
Phone Number: 011-23341595
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org