1st Batch For LawOF Online Internship : From 15th July to 15 August 2016 (Completed)
2nd Batch Internship
LawOF Online Internship
Lex Educational & Research Foundation
Start From: 16th Jan., to 15 Feb., 2017
LawOF in collaboration with Lex Educational & Research Foundation (LERF) is conducting Online internship in legal research, article writings etc.
About Lex Educational & Research Foundation (LERF):
Lex Educational & Research Foundation (LERF) is leading youth-led think tank which conduct research and organise Educational seminars, workshops, Training Programme, Seminar on Legal Awareness, Literacy Camp, Environment etc. in area of Law.
LawOF is India’s most popular website for law students & teachers.
LawOF is an Online Portal running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society. It updates law students and others across the globe with all the latest legal news and law school news with many more attractive features.
We, at LawOF, believe that change can happen with the active participation of the Law Students. Hence, we go a step further and seek to engage with you by creating such opportunities for you.
We are pleased to announce that we are inviting applications for the post of Legal Research intern/Article Writing/My thought/Social Media Work/Legal Fun and Many More.
As a Legal Research intern/Social Media Work you will be required to do Online Research work as assigned to them by the LawOF Team. Students having excellent research and writing skills can send their CV at [email protected]
One Month, we will consider extending the duration on the basis of your work and availability.
Nature work required to be done as an intern:
- Legal research
- Article writing
- Social Media Work
- Legal Fun
- My thoughts
- Many more related to Online Research
NOTE: Group wise Weekly Task Assign to all interns by the LawOF Team.
What is expected from a Interns?
- Punctuality toward work
- Self Motivated,
- Desire to Work,
- Good Communication Skills,
- Quick Lerner
- Problem solver
- Team Work
- 1.5 hours everyday.
Nature of Internship:
30th Nov., 2016
Starting Date of Internship:
From 16th Jan., to 15 Feb., 2017
NOTE: In case you have prior engagements during this time frame, please do not apply.
No. of Intern:
Note: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks in the given time limit will be given Chance for paid internship in Future. Two Candidates from 1st Batch has already selected for paid internship from 1st Batch.
- Get an internship certificate which will add value to your resume.
- The top 2 interns will get paid internship in next batch
- Letter of recommendation.
- Get interpersonal skills, team management, presentation skills.
- You can acknowledge yourself as INTERN in your email signature, LinkedIn, Facebook and other places.
Please send your updated Resume at [email protected] on/before 30th Nov., 2016
E-mail: [email protected]
NOTE: Whenever you will send resume for Internship please write subject of the mail as ” Resume for Internship @ LawOF For Jan., 2017″
1. As INTERN, you are expected to maintain a certain degree of confidentiality about the work delegated to you.
2. Any intern can be removed from the internship program without any notice if work/any misconduct found unsatisfactory.
3. Selected Candidates for Internship will be informed through mail only.