Internship Opportunity @ Center for Civil Society (CCS), New Delhi [Researching Reality Internship].
Deadline: 17 April 2018
About the Internship:
The 18th edition of CCS’s Researching Reality Internship explores the fast accelerating policy domain in a six-week format to produce original working papers fostering a sustainable interaction between multiple stakeholders to further dialogue on several issues within the policy sphere.
A unique opportunity for college students, Researching Reality Internship is ideal for applicants who wish to apply social and economic principles to current policy issues through in-depth research and analysis.
Researching Reality is a full-time six-week intensive internship
To be considered for the internship program, a candidate must satisfy one of the following;
- Current student enrolled in an undergraduate/ postgraduate course in any academic or professional discipline
- Graduates / Researchers
- International Baccalaureate / Cambridge International Students enrolled in the Diploma program or A Levels
A candidate must demonstrate;
- Interest in the public policy domain
- Inquisitive and adept with basic research skills – data collection, inference and analysis
- Be open to fun, open and respectable environment
- Be a team player, have strong analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines
The Internship is open to both Domestic and International applicants. We offer assistance for visa applications in ‘Volunteer Category’ for International Students
There is no registration fee to apply for the program.
There is no stipend paid to Interns for the duration. However, reimbursements approved on actuals by the requisite guide/ coordinator for the purpose of research are provided. Interns are requested to make their own living arrangements in New Delhi.
- Complete the Online Application Form; the form additionally consists of two sections dealing with a Statement of Purpose and essays as a writing sample to be considered for the Interview Round
- Shortlisted candidates will receive a personal interview call at the CCS Office in New Delhi; In special circumstances we do conduct interviews over the phone.
- A weighted proportion score of the Essays and Personal Interview will be used to determine the final list of selected candidates
- A second-list based on contingency is generated for wait-listed candidates
Applications can be submitted through the online portal alone. Applications via eM or post are not considered.
Any attempt to influence the application decision leads to disqualification of the candidate.
|First Application Deadline:||17 April 2018|
|Final Application Deadline:||27 April 2018|
|First List announcement:||01 May 2018|
|Interviews:||05-06 May 2018|
|Final List announcement:||11 May 2018|
|Internship Dates:||4 June 2018-20 July 2018|
For Application, CLICK HERE
For Full Information, Visit Website, CLICK HERE