International Seminar on Competition Law by NUALS, Kochi.
: Submit by Aug 10
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, formerly National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education. It is the only National Law University in the state of Kerala.
Call for papers
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi, Kerala is conducting an International Seminar on ‘Competition Law’, from 25th to 26th October 2019. They are calling for contributions for papers for the seminar.
- Revamping of Competition Law – Global perspective
- Analysis of existing Competition law regime in India
- Digital Markets and Privacy- Competition Law and Data Protection
- Consumer welfare as the shared goal of antitrust laws and consumer protection laws
- Leniency clause in India and challenges
- Competition policy in India – Chicago/Harvard conflict
- Conflicts between regulators – Sectorial jurisdictional issues
Professor Pamela Katz (Professor, Legal Studies and Political Science, Russell Sage College, New York, USA).
How to submit
Kindly submit your abstract/full paper on this email ID: [email protected]
- Last Date for Registration and Abstract Submission – August 7, 2019 (extended up to August 10, 2019)
- Notification of Acceptance – August 12, 2019
- Last Date for submission of Full Manuscript – August 30, 2019
- Dates of Conference – October 25 & 26, 2019
Dr. Mini S: Professor
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: +91 94468 99009
Ms. Nandita Narayan: Assistant Professor
Phone number: +91 99469 66257