International Legal Essay Competition, 2019 on ‘International Law Regime’ @ Law College Dehradun. Last Date: 7 July, 2019
The 2 year-old ILSA LCD Chapter hereby announces its second event in the second consecutive year: International Legal Essay Competition, 2019. Themed on International Law, which the ILSA seeks to promote on an overall level, this Essay Competition envisages to promote and develop the ability of a student to think on a Global Legal Perspective, including the test of legal drafting skills. Certain International Law Topics based on International Humanitarian Law have been most carefully chosen which possess global relevance as well as encourage the participant’s freedom to analyze and convey their thoughts and probable solutions on the same.
- Release of Competition: 8 June, 2019
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 7 July, 2019
- Last Date for Essay Submission: 15 August, 2019
- Declaration of Results: Last week of September, 2019
1. The author with the highest score in an essay will be declared as the “Winner” and shall be awarded a cash prize of INR 25,000/-
2. The author with the second highest score in an essay will be declared as the “1st Runner-up” and shall be awarded a cash prize of INR 15,000/-
3. The author with the third highest score in an essay will be declared as the “2nd Runner-up” and shall be awarded a cash prize of INR 10,000/-
4. Consolation Prizes shall also be awarded to five(5) participants, of INR 3000 each.
5. TOP TEN ENTRIES shall be awarded a CERTIFICATE OF MERIT.
6. Participation Certificate in Essay Competition shall be awarded, via email, to all the participants upon the successful submission of Essay.
Registration for the Competition shall be free of cost.
Any clarifications/queries/updates may be sought from the Organizing Committee for the Competition.
WRITE TO US FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS, QUERIES, ETC. AT ILSALCDMCS@UTTARANCHALUNIVERSITY.AC.IN