International Journal of Socio-Legal Research Volume 3, Issue 3
Contributed By: Akshita Mathur
International Journal of Socio-Legal Research (ISSN-2393-8250) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 3, Issue 3 (March- May 2017).
Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students and Others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com latest by 5th June 2017
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of four centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
- For detailed information please check the ‘instructions’ tab at www.ijlr.in.
WORD LIMIT (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION)
- Articles (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
IJSLR operates without any theme. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
The format of IJSLR is Print. Contributors are provided with e-copy of the journal on their e-mail id(s). So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 550 is to be paid.
PUBLICATION CHARGES (TO BE PAID AFTER ACCEPTANCE)
- Single authored paper- INR 1500
- Co-authored paper- INR 2000
CONTACT- Ayush Jaiswal- 91 888 533 3791 , 91 903 945 7891