International Journal for Research in Law, Volume 2 Issue 1
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
International Journal for Research in Law (ISSN-2454-8715) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 2, Issue 1, (August-October 2016).
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com
31st October, 2016
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- Paper should be in MS Word format.
IJRL operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of IJRL is Print. Contributors are provided with e-copy of the journal on their e-mail id(s). So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 500 is to be paid.
WORD LIMIT (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION):
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (TO BE PAID AFTER ACCEPTANCE):
1. Single authored paper- INR 1500
2. Co-authored paper- INR 2000
Ph. 8885333791 | 9039457891
For More Information/Instructions, CLICK HERE
For Facebook Page, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program/ Jobs/ Internship. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org