INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON CONSUMER LAW AND PRACTICE (IJCLP) VOL V (2017)
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
Call for Paper
31st May 2017.
IJCLP is an annual peer reviewed journal which seeks to provide a forum for engaging in discussions on varied issues of National and International issues on Consumer Protection Laws. Following the fourth successful volume of the Journal and in continuance of the endeavor to encourage academic discourse and legal scholarship, the Board of Editors invites submissions for the fifth volume. The journal welcomes contributions from academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields.
IJCLP solicits submissions for its Volume V to be launched in 2017. Authors can make submissions under the following heads:
1. Articles and Research Papers (4,000-5,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
2. Essay (3,000-4,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
3. A Note (2,500 words inclusive of foot notes)
4. A Case Comment, Legislative Briefs (2,500-3,000 words inclusive of foot notes )
5. A Book Review ( 2,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
Authors can submit their written contribution addressed to Prof. (Dr.) Ashok R. Patil, Chief Editor, National Law School of India University, Bengaluru, Nagarbhavi Circle, Bengaluru 560072 and the same shall be e-mailed to email@example.com (MS word format) along with covering letter on or before 31st May 2017.
1. Cover letter should include (i) Title of the Paper; (ii) Abstract (not exceeding 250 words); (iii) Name of the Author; (iv) Designation; (v) Institutional affiliation; (vi) Correspondence address. Co-authored papers should give full details about all the authors; (vii) along with CD
2. Article should contain a disclaimer to the effect that the submitted paper is original and is not been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3. All citations shall be placed in footnotes and shall be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 19th Ed.
4. All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces will subsequently be sent for peer-review before finalisation for publication.
For Complete Notification, CLICK HERE
For More Information & Website, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org