on Super Powers Dominion
@ DSNLU, Visakhapatnam [Oct 12-13]:
Submit by July 23
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is located at Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India constituted by the DSNLU Act, 2008. It offers 5 year integrated B.A LLB. course to eligible Undergraduate students based on the Common Law Admission Test centralized admission process.
The Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space was founded in 1992 by the joint efforts of the Florida Coalition for Peace & Justice, Citizens for Peace in Space, and New York-based journalism professor Karl Grossman.
About the conference
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is organising an International Conference on Super Powers Dominion in Outer Space and Global Sustainable Development in collaboration with Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space.
Space Law envelops National and International Law governing exercises in Outer Space. The morality and ethics of moving an arms race into space is a debatable issue at the moment, as more and more nations become involved in developing space technology this expanding base of activists are having an impact in shaping the debate about the need to keep space for peace.
However, most importantly, the people of our planet must consider the question of the kind of seed one carries from earth into the heavens.
The essential objective of this Conference is to give a stage to exhibit emerging issues and challenges in outer space and a contemporary analysis based on legal, political, economic as well as the scientific aspect in order to ensure peace and security in the international sphere with concern to outer space.
12th and 13th October 2019
Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
DSNLU invites Academicians, Researchers, Lawyers, Scientists, and Students for various fields of expertise to share their Knowledge.
This will help in drawing out the innovative thoughts and research yields of the legal side and technical aspects of the conference theme.
Call for papers
DSNLU is inviting submissions with enriched research write-up. And the best write-up will be published as a book with ISBN Reference. The selected write-ups will be published only after thorough review.
Emerging Issues & Challenges in Outer Space
- Space laws in the 21st century
- Future of outer space and IPR regime
- The jurisdiction in outer space
- International space law regime and environment protection.
- Race to conquer in outer space and its impact on the international polity.
- Outer space: militarization and privatization issues.
- Future of the outer space and race for rights on intellectual property.
- The sustainable use of outer space: complications and legal challenges to the peaceful uses and benefit to mankind.
- Need for domestic legislation on space law.
- Space Tourism: Future Prospects
- Investments made in outer space exploration and its effects on human development
- Commercialization of outer space
- Impact of outer space exploration on poor countries
- All manuscripts should be accompanied by an abstract of about not less than 500 words outlining the central argument(s) of the research paper.
- The Final Submission of articles shall be within the word limit minimum of 3500 to a maximum of 7000 Words (Inclusive of footnotes).
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of three.
- All manuscripts should be emailed to the given email address: [email protected]
- Abstract Submission: 23rd July 2019
- Selection of Abstracts: 25th July 2019
- Final Submission: 25th August 2019
- 1000/- (For students)
- 2000/- (Research Scholars, Academicians, Corporates, Industries, NGOs and others)
Note: Registration fee does not include accommodation
Moderate accommodation will be provided at DSNLU Training Center for additional payments of accommodation fee on first come first serve basis.
- Account Name: Registrar, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, VISAKHAPATNAM
- Account Number: 283710100024089
- Bank name: Andhra Bank
- IFSC CODE: ANDB0002837
- Branch: Waltair, MICR: 530011020,
- Branch Code: 000633
- For registration, click here