South Asia in the Era of International Courts and Tribunals
@ South Asian University, Delhi [Feb 28-29]:
Register by Jan 31
About the organisation
South Asian University (SAU) is an International University sponsored by the eight Member States of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation. The eight countries are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
About the Conference
South Asian University (SAU), Faculty of Legal Studies is organising International Conference on South Asia in the Era of International Courts and Tribunals on 28–29 February 2020.
Venue: FSI Hall, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, India, 110 021.
Non-SAU PhD scholars: INR 500/$10/EUR10
Non-SAU teachers and others: INR 1000/$20/EUR20
- Issue of the call for papers: 28 February 2019
- Submission of abstracts (400–500 words): 30 June 2019
- Communication to successful applicants: 31 July 2019
- Submission of full papers (8000–12000 words): 15 December 2019
- Last date of registration: 31 January 2020
- Conference dates: 28–29 February 2020