International Law Association
(Regional Branch, India)
Indian Law Institute Building, Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi – 110001
Email: [email protected]
The International Law Association, Regional Branch, India is organizing a one day All India Seminar on Friday 30th March 2018 from 3 PM to 7:15 PM at the Hotel Marriott Resort & Spa, Panaji, Goa. The Theme of the Seminar is “International Commercial Law”.
1. Hon’ble Mr. Justice Dipak Misra, Chief Justice of India and President of ILA, Regional Branch, India has kindly agreed to inaugurate the Seminar on Friday 30th March 2018 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM at the Hotel Marriott Resort & Spa, Panaji, Goa. Hon’ble Mr. Justice A.K. Sikri, Judge, Supreme Court have kindly agreed to address the Inaugural Session. Mr. K.K. Venugopal, Ld. Attorney General for India, has also kindly agreed to address the Inaugural Session.
2. There will be two parallel Working Sessions on Friday 30th March 2018 from 5:15 PM to 7:15 PM. The details are as under:
WORKING SESSION NO. 1
Hon’ble Mr. Justice R.F. Nariman, Judge, Supreme Court
Hon’ble Mr. Justice S.K.Kaul ,Judge, Supreme Court of India
Topic: Rule of Law and International Investment Law.
WORKING SESSION NO. 2
Hon’ble Mr. Justice L. Nageswara Rao, Judge, Supreme Court
Hon’ble Mr. Justice Manmohan, Judge, Delhi High Court
Topic:Development in International commercial and consumer laws.
4. We most cordially invite you to attend the seminar and look forward to your participation in the seminar.
5. The delegates are required to send the duly filled Registration Form along with the registration fee by Cheque/DD in favour of “International Law Association”. The cheques/DD can be sent to ILA Room, Indian Law Institute Building, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi- 110001.
The Registration fee for the delegates is as under:
(i) Senior Advocate Rs. 15,000/-
(ii) Advocates having more than 10 years of practice. Rs. 2,500 /-
(iii) Advocates having more less than 10 years of practice.Rs.1,500/-
(iv) Professors, Teachers and Academicians Rs. 500/-
(v) Students Rs. 500/-
**Note 1:The Registration Fee entitles the participants to attend the Inaugural and Working Sessions.
**Note 2: In case any participant desires to make any contribution to meet the expenses, it would be welcome.
6. The delegates will arrange their own lodging, boarding and travel etc. etc. However, Hotel Marriott Resort & Spa, Panaji and Hotel Vivanta by Taj, Panaji are providing the following special rates for the accommodation of the delegates participating in All India Seminar
(i). Hotel Marriott Resort & Spa, Panaji, Goa. Garden View Single/Double occupancy INR 15,350/15,850 +28% taxes.
(The price includes Buffet Breakfast)
(ii). Hotel Vivanta by Taj, Panaji, Goa. Superior Charm Room
Single/Double Occupancy INR7000/8000+ 18% taxes
(The price includes Buffet Breakfast, wifi and Shared Airport transfers by AC Coach only )
(iii). Hotel Park Regis, Arpora, Goa
Garden View Room Double Occupancy Room
INR 5500/- (This price includes Complimentary Breakfast and taxes).
Note 1: The delegates may approach the following persons for the bookings:
** For Marriott, Mr. Saravanan J, Senior Sales Manager, Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, Miramar, Panaji, Goa. Tel: +91-832-2463333, 6656038, Mobile: +91-9730032281. Email: r[email protected]
** For Vivanta by Taj, Mr Sahil Chanana, Group Co-ordinator, Vivanta by Taj -Panaji, GoaTel: 0832 – 6633636, Email: [email protected]
Note 2: The above mentioned room rates are subject to availability of rooms. You are advised to do your booking as early as possible, preferably before 5th March, 2018.