Short Term Course
Gender Justice- Emerging Issues, Trends and Challenges
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
(From March 6-10, 2017).
Deadline: 20 Feb., 2017
The Short Term Course will be held from March 6-10, 2017. It will be a 5 day course with 30 hours of interactive sessions, followed by oral/written assignments. Participants are required to appear in examination to be conducted on completion of the course. Successful candidates will be awarded certificates.
The course is open to all faculties from Universities/Institutes affiliated to the MHRD TEQIP II sponsored program. The total number of participants in this category is limited to 25.
Interested persons from Industry, academia and other organisations can also participate by paying course fees as mentioned below. This is subject to availability of seats.
The course will cover the following areas:
• Gender Asymmetry in Society
• Gender Justice- Concept and Significance
• Sex, Gender & Sexuality- Construction of the terms
• Gender- Social & Legal Prescriptives in India
• International Instruments on Gender Justice
• Constitutional Perspectives
• Participatory role of Women in Governance
• Women at Workplace- Relevant Industrial Legislations
• Professional ethics at workplace
• Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace
• Women and Violence- Sexual and Non Sexual Assaults
• Abuse in the family
• Women’s Rights- Enforcement mechanism
• Role of National Commissions
• Role of Police, prosecutors & judiciary
• Role of Civil society & feminist groups
- Course Fee for Industry: Rs. 10000/-
- Course Fee for Faculty: Rs. 3000/-
- Course Fee for Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 3000/-
Course fees may be paid in form of Demand Draft or electronic money transfer.
Course Fee includes course materials, tea and snacks during the days of the course. Certificates will be given on successful completion.
- Last Date for receiving applications: 20 February, 2017
- Intimation to participants: 24 February, 2017
- Course Dates: 6th -10th March, 2017
Outstation participants from MHRD approved institutions will be provided free accommodation and lodging on the campus of IIT Kharagpur. This is subject to selection of candidature for course. Other participants will also be provided accommodation on request and payment of actual expenses (including food).
Visveswaraya Guest House (VGH)
A. Single occupancy in a double bedded room (AC) 400.00 INR
B. Double occupancy in double bedded room (Non-AC) 300.00 INR
C. Single Occupancy in double bedded room (Non-AC) 250.00 INR
D. 3/4 bedded room per person (Non-AC) 150.00 INR
E. Double occupancy in a double bedded room (AC) 600.00 INR
Cost of Food is extra and not included in the above tariff.
How to apply:
Interested participants should download and submit the application form alongwith the required information in a prescribed format given below and send it to the coordinator as per the mailing address.
Dr. Dipa Dube Associate Professor Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur- 721302, West Bengal, India Tel: 03222-281734 Mob: 09933051326 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
For Brochure OR Full Official Notification , CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
For More Information, Visit Website, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org