National Essay Writing Competition
Himachal Pradesh National Law University,
The Debating and Literary Society at HPNLU is pleased to announce its First National HPNLU Essay Writing Competition. HPNLU shall be obliged by the participation of each & every individual. We invite everyone with innovative ideas to participate in this event.
First National Essay Competition, 2018 being organised by HPNLU, is an attempt to provide a platform to all the students throughout the nation to exchange ideas, provide unconventional arguments, inspire change and grow together.
The theme of the competition is : Privacy in the Socio-legal and Cultural Milieu.
Further sub-theme may be crafted by participants.
- The competition is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in any
discipline in a recognized University/ College/ Institute in India.
- Only one submission per author shall be entertained.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- ₹ 2500 + certificate of merit.
- ₹ 2000 + certificate of merit.
- ₹ 1000 + certificate of merit.
- All other participants will get an e-certificate of participation.
- Top 10 entries will be published on our webpage.
- The essays must be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject ‘1 st HPNLU Essay Competition, 2018.’
- The body of the e-mail must specify the name of the author and institute.
- The essay may be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format only.
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document
attached to the e-mail:
- Title of the Essay:
- Name of the Author :
- College/ Institute/ University of the Author :
- Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of the Author:
- E-mail address & Contact No. of Author:
Every participant is required to fill the registration form and submit the registration fee. Students whose registration fee is not received will be disqualified for the competition.
- Last Date for Submission of Essays: 8th September, 2018.
- Results: 31 st October, 2018.
1. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of queries.
2. You may also reach us through the phone.
- Convener: Priya Sharma +91 8219819141, email@example.com
- Co-convenor: Yugank Goyal +91 7837971999, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member : Subham Saurabh +91 7275762661, email@example.com