Gujarat National Law University launches its biannual registrations for its popular diploma programmes.
[LAST DATE TO REGISTER: 31st January 2017]
This time around, the university has launched 4 diploma programmes in
1) Sports Law,
3) Internet Law [Cyber Law] and
4) Entrepreneurship Management & Corporate Laws.
The registrations have already begun for the next round of admissions. Courses will begin in the month of January/February with the first online lectures taking place in the month of February for all programmes.
Gujarat National Law University offers the following programmes:
1. For Diploma programme in Intellectual Property – Law & Management, Click Here
2. For Diploma programme in Internet Law & Policy, Click Here
3. For Diploma programme in Advanced Entrepreneurship Management and Corporate Laws,
4. For Diploma in Sports Laws, Click Here
5. For Certificate Programme in Legislative Drafting, Click Here
How are we different from others? – People behind the programmes
The practical knowledge that you will be getting is far more than what you get in your day-to-day classroom teaching.
All the programmes that GNLU brings to you are unique and will stand out from the rest in terms of content, which is prepared by learned academicians and practicing lawyers who have work experience of more than 40 years.
JOIN NOW – [LAST DATE TO REGISTER: 31st January 2017]
Payment of fee will confirm your place in the diploma programme.
The following documents have to be uploaded on the online registration form [By 15th February 2017] – [if you do not have any of these documents, please email us at [email protected]]
- 10th Class Pass certificate,
- 12th Class Marksheet,
- Scanned Copy of your signature
- Scanned ID Proof
- Scanned Copy of your Passport Size photograph
- Undergraduate certificate [if applicable]
- Post graduate certificate [if applicable]
Advantages of our Programmes
- Continuous live online lectures that are recorded for future access to all enrolled students
- Hours of Pre recorded lectures available for access
- Course developed by learned academicians and practicing lawyers
- Study at your own pace
- Audio Video Presentations along with Electronic material, which can be printed for references
- Focus on real life case study examples
- Continuous access to mentors and career counseling advice
- One time One Day On campus interaction with GNLU faculty, skills trainers and practicing lawyers [This will take place next year either in the month of December 2017 or January, 2018] [Days are flexible]
- Get a chance to meet and interact with the experts and network among lawyers
- On campus boarding and lodging facility will be provided to all students
- University Identity cards will be provided to all registered diploma students
- Learn everything on the go – online
- Practical oriented evaluation – 2 MCQ tests and a few short assignments
- Animated presentations on important topics
- Response time to queries – Less than 12 hours
This programme is for value addition and skill set enhancement for:
- Law students
- Management students and managers
- Computer Engineers
- Fashion Designers
- Advertising Professionals
INR 17750/- for Indian students [For all the four Diploma Programmes
INR 20250 for Students – Certificate Programme in Legislative Drafting
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: [email protected]