FASTFORWARD JUSTICE’S 1ST NATIONAL ONLINE RESEARCH WRITING COMPETITION- 2018
FastForward Justice (Sole Proprietorship) is an online legal organisation which is aimed at advancing the present legal education within the country. FastForward Justice is a creation of Mr. Amit. The main motive of this organisation is to conduct various competitions, seminars, workshops, moot courts & conferences on various issues of public importance. This organisation is also aimed at enhancing the following skills of law students namely; Research Skills, Drafting Skills, Legal Writing Skills, Mooting Skills & much more. This organisation believes in providing equal & fair opportunity to each and everyone in the society. To accomplish the above-mentioned motives & objects, organisation will be launching its various projects such as Law Journals (Bearing an ISSN Number), Law Books (Bearing an ISBN Number), Legal Consultation Services & much more.
FastForward Justice wants to present the law in its simplest form which will be easy to understand or learn for a layman. Law students are the vital part of this organisation and we respect their opinions or suggestions. We’ll not do any kind of compromise with the legal education at all costs. We at FastForward Justice believe in working together to bring the required developments in the present legal system.
FastForward Justice doesn’t bound you in any themes. You can choose any Topic but it should related to the law.
- The participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 3Year L.L.B. course or 5 Year B.A.LL.B. Course from any recognized university/school or pursuing LLM from any recognized University.
- Any person having knowledge of law can also participate.
- Any Law College or Law University can send any number of entries. There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- The competition shall be in English only.
- All the submitted research papers must be original and should not have any plagiarism.
- Any person doing any Masters Degree or Bachelors’ Degree in any field can also apply.
- The Registration fee for the competition is Rs.300 for single author and Rs. 400 for Co Author.
- The registration fee is to be paid by doing Paytm on any of the following numbers: @8262892004 or transfer the fee into a bank account. Bank account details are given below:
- Name of the Account Holder: Amit, Account No:918262892004 IFSC Code: PYTM0123456.
NOTE: Registration fee is not refundable at all costs. It will be refundable only in a case the competition is called off by the organizing committee due to any unavoidable circumstances. (In such a case refund will be initiated in your PAYTM & BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS).
FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES:
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- The Main headings should be in font size of 14 and the sub headings should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, and justified.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 3000-4500 words (including footnotes).
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and 1.5 spacing and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 30 %.
- All articles must be in doc. Or docx format.
- The page layout must be A4.
NOTE: Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
HEADINGS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STANDARD:
Headings and Sub-Headings: All Capitals and Bold (Times New Roman font, in font size 14 for Main Headings and 12 for Sub-Headings) & Center Aligned.
Research Papers 🙁 3000- 4500 words, inclusive of footnotes).
Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
FORMAT OF THE SUBMISSION:
- A cover page stating the name of the competition, the name of your Institution and the name of student/participant/researcher.
NOTE: The Cover Page must be submitted separately on separate file.
- Introduction of your selected theme.
- Historical events behind its need and evolution for that Law/Scope of that Law.
- Relevant questions arised on that during its evolution.
- Latest Case laws/Developments in that.
- Any latest Amendment in that Field.
- Your view regarding that particular Topic/Field/Law Point.
- Hypothesis/Conclusion on that topic.
- The decision of the organizing committee as well as will be final.
- The Evaluation must be according to the evaluation criteria and an evaluation sheet shall be published on the official site after the declaration of the results.
|Ø ||COVER PAGE||10|
|Ø ||ISSUES FRAMED||20|
|Ø CITING OF RELEVANT LAWS I.E. CASE LAWS, STATUTES.||20|
|Ø LATEST DEVELOPMENTS AND AMENDMENTS IN THAT TOPIC||20|
|Ø RESEARCHER’S RELEVANT POINT OF VIEW||10|
|Ø PRESENTATION STYLE, COMPLIANCE WITH RULES.||20|
- Release of Official notification: 11 August, 2018.
- Last date of Registration: 25th August, 2018.
- Last Date for any query: 1st September, 2018.
- Team Codes will assign on: 2nd September, 2018.
- Last date for submission of research paper: 15th September, 2018.
- Date of declaration of result: 30th September,2018
Submission Link: CLICK HERE
- First Prize: Certificate of merit + cash prize of Rs.500+ 10% discount on all the events organized by FastForward Justice Till December 2018 + one publication free of cost in FastForward Justice’s Law Journal(Coming Soon).
- Second Prize: Certificate of merit + cash prize of Rs.300 + 10% discount on all the events organized by FastForward Justice Till December 2018 + one publication free of cost in FastForward Justice’s Law Journal (Coming Soon).
- Third Prize: : Certificate of merit + 10% discount on all the events organized by FastForward Justice Till December 2018 + one publication free of cost in FastForward Justice’s Law Journal (Coming Soon).
Note: Soft copy of certificate of participation will be mailed to all the participants after successful declaration of result.
- Amit (Founder & CEO & Editor-in-cheif).
- Contact Number: +918262892004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Timings: 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- The Research work submitted must be original and true and must not be copied from anywhere, if found then the researcher will be liable for that himself.
- The name of the researcher’s should not be mentioned anywhere in the research-papers. A separate word file must be submitted consisting of researcher’s personal details.