EduKatering International Journal of Law : Call for Application, Editorial Board
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
Edukatering caters Quick pointers, announcements, articles (full length), startup news, initiatives and reviews to various categories like books, courses and colleges. These are relevant to students who are studying and wanted all material to be placed at one place only. We provide the information on different aspects so that it may fulfill all the needs of students. We also provide startups news and initiatives so that you should get motivated and initiate now!!
About the Journal :
EduKatering International Journal of Law (ISSN will be notified) is Peer-Reviewed, Quarterly International Journal aimed at publishing original, well researched Research Paper, Case commentaries, Reviews and Reports. Aim of Journal is to serve law students with quality work, and well researched article on various subjects of Law.
We hereby invite application for Editorial Board
Job Profile :
We are inviting application for Editorial Board, for our upcoming journal. We are looking to engage students who can commit and devote time with leadership in Our Editorial Board.
Main task :
- Editing Research Papers
- Making selection of papers on merit.
- Writing Research papers
- Giving feedback for improvement for selected papers.
- Other Editorial Tasks
Desired Skills :
- Strong communication skill.
- Excellent skill of research work.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to take initiatives.
Benefits and perks for becoming Research Intern –
- An “Award of appreciation” certificate.
- A letter of Recommendation.
- Free gifts or discount coupons from our sponsors whatever they provide.
- 50% discount on PDF E-book ” Blogging Passion”. The book covers all aspects about how to start a blogging career.
- Scope of promotions to various interesting levels.
- This Internship will be strictly unpaid.
- Student of Five Year or Three-year law course from institution recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Applicant must be minimum in Third year of his graduation.
- Excellent Communication Skill.
- Proficiency in using MS Office.
Application Process :
Interested student may send their application with Curriculum Vitae and Photograph to [email protected] with subject line “Application for Editorial Board” before November 10, 2016. After review of CV by us, Selected candidate may have a telephonic interview followed by Confirmation mail.
November 10, 2016.
Feel free to contact for any clarification :
Head of Research & Internship, Edukatering
Phone : + 91 (0) 8744099951
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program/Job Post/Internship. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: [email protected]