Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Essay writing competition by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre,Panjab University, Chandigarh:
Submit by Nov 10
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre, Panjab University, Chandigarh is organising the National Essay writing competition in November 2019 on the occasion of 550th Guru Nanak’s Prakash Utsav.
1. Empowerment of Weaker sections under the Indian Constitution
3.Resolution of Inter-State water disputes
4. India’s role in changing Global World Order
5. Indian model of secularism
6. Digitalisation, Cyber security and E-governance
7. Artificial Intelligence
8. Women Empowerment
9. India’s endeavour in Space
10. Limits and Limitations of Judicial Review in India
11. Society, Education and Justice
12. Corporate Social Responsibility
The competition is open for all students and research scholars. Participants are divided into following three categories:-
- Category I- Graduate students from any recognized University /College/Institute of India.
- Category II– Students pursuing postgraduate courses and M.Phil from any recognized University /College/Institute of India.
- Category III- Research scholars (PhD) registered under any recognized University /College/Institute of India.
Word limit- 2000-2500 words Essay Language – Hindi, English, Punjabi and Urdu.
- The Essay shall be sent in both soft and hard copy. The soft copy of the essay shall be sent to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date of submission of essay in electronic form- November 10, 2019.
- The hard (printed) copy shall be sent on the following Postal address- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre, 2nd floor, Guru Tegh Bahadur Building, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Last date of submission of hard copy- November 15, 2019
- Registration Fee Each candidate is required to pay 100 INR via Cheque/ Demand draft in the name of Co-ordinator, Ambedkar Centre, Panjab University.
For RTGS registration fee shall be sent to Account No:- 31646706363 , IFSC:- SBIN0000742
The result would be announced online by November 25, 2019 and the suitable Prizes shall be distributed on November 29, 2019. Best essays shall be selected in each category and may be published. The winners shall be awarded with trophy/momento. One consolation prize of 500 INR shall be given in all the three categories. Each participant shall be given a participation certificate and a token of appreciation.
- Dr. Ashish Kumar Mobile No: 9888234645
- Research Scholar Coordinator Ms. Shruti Dahiya Mobile No: 9050255515
- Prof. Devinder Singh Coordinator, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre P.U., Chandigarh Mobile No: 7589489734