Delhi Metropolitan Education Journal of Legal Studies (DMEJLS). Deadline: September 25, 2016
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
About the College
Welcome to Delhi Metropolitan Education, a premier educational institute affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi and approved by Bar Council of India. At DME, we extend first rate infrastructure with strong academic facilities to provide a dynamic and clinical grounding for success.
The Delhi Metropolitan Education Journal of Legal Studies (DMEJLS) is a peer-reviewed and interdisciplinary academic annual law journal focusing on various law issues in world as analysed by lawyers, economists, political scientists and others drawn from throughout the continent and the world. The journal, which is initiated by the DME School of Legal Studies aims to serve as the leading forum for the thoughtful and scholarly engagement of a broad range of complex issues at the intersection of law, public policy and social change in world.
The theme selected but not confined for the present issue of DMEJLS is Law and Social Justice.
- Social Justice and Allocation of Natural Resources
- Environment & Social Justice
- Health care and Social Justice
- Technology and Social Justice
- Education and Social Justice
- International Trade Regime and Social Justice
- Transparency and Social Justice
- Judicial Construction of Social Justice.
- TOPIC: The field of Law and Social Justice is such that is closely associated with Human and Social Welfare; hence the law dealing with this branch too needs to be updated constantly. The articles should be a study of the intricate relationship of law and Social Justice. The main focus shall be at the latest trends in the field of Law and Social Justice that are often creating problems in law.
- WORD LIMIT:
Articles: 4000-5000 words
Case Comments: 2000-3000 words
Book Review: 1500- 2500 words
- ABSTRACT: The Article should also include an abstract of about 100- 150 words, which has to precede the article.
Academician, Practitioners, Researchers, Students and Other stakeholders working and interested in the field of Social justice are eligible to send in entries. Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- CITATION STYLE: Standard Indian Legal Citation should be adhered to.
- FORMAT OF MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES: The Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed. All submissions should be in doc or docx format, submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
- DECLARATION: All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Declaration, the format for which is being attached with this mail. The duly filed Declaration has to be scanned and sent on the email address mentioned below.
- IMPORTANT DATES:
Last date for submission of articles: September 25, 2016
- All entries are to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by January 25, 2016 (11:59pm, IST)
- Kindly mail all queries for any requisite information to email@example.com
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program/ Jobs/ Internship. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org