Debate competition: Adhikaar
@ Social Fest of IIT Bombay
[Jan 18-19, Mumbai]:
Register by Jan 13
About Abhyuday, IIT Bombay
Abhyuday is the social body of IIT Bombay, which aims to sensitize college students for adopting a socially conscious outlook. Being the social body of the leading technological institutes of the country, Abhyuday has been constantly motivating youth to work towards solving the world’s social problems and helping each individual realize that – they make a difference With this vision, we conduct yearlong campaigns, events, and competitions
About the Fest
Abhyuday is organizing the 7th edition of Social Festival in IIT Bombay on 18th & 19th January 2020 based on the theme “The Gen-Z Spark”. As said by Mahatma Gandhi “The future depends on what you do today” our festival incorporates the involvement of youth in tackling various issues such as education, governance, mental health and sustainable development.
A cash prize of Rs. 5000/- is at stake.
- Registrations must be done in a team of two members and intercollege teams can also participate
- The competition will be held on 18th January at IIT Bombay. Thus, all the registering teams will have to be present at IIT Bombay on 18th.
- Topics for debate will be conveyed to you on spot at the time of the competition.
- Further details (such as the structure, venue, timings) will be conveyed to you through an email once the registration ends.
- The debate will be in English only.
How to register
January 13th, 2020; 11:59 pm
Prateek Khichi: email@example.com, 9602166601
Sajal Choudhary: firstname.lastname@example.org, 9057559452