“CONCORDAT 2019” Negotiation and Mediation Competition,
IFIM Law School
Sep 7-8, 2019.
Deadline: July 25
The first edition of CONCORDAT (Neg-Med Competition) aims at providing an avenue where students can experience two different forms of dispute resolution together.
A competition to sharpen students legal, negotiation and intellectual skills. In the first two rounds of the competition the participants will undergo a brainstorming exercise of using their negotiation skills to the fullest whereas in the last two rounds of the competition, their mediation skills would be put on test. Entire competition will be based on ONE DEAL whose different facets will evolve and become intricate with each passing round.
3 Students per Team
Rs. 3500/- per team (Non Refundable)
- Last Date of Registration: 21st July 2019
- Last Date of Payment: 25th July 2019
- Release of Problem along with Rules and Regulations: 19th August 2019
- Winners will be awarded: Rs.10,000 along and an internship in renowned Law Firm
- Individual cash prizes for the Best Speaker/ Negotiator: Rs. 5000
Faculty Coordinator: Ms. Apoorvi Shrivastava. Email ID: [email protected] Student Coordinators: Nidhi Chauhan (9980275412), Suyash Singh Rathore (8981126048) IFIM Law School: #8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronics City Phase I, Bangalore – 560100