Online Certificate Course on Research Methodology
From May, 2016 – July, 2016.
FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE, SHORT DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Online Certificate Course
May, 2016 – July, 2016
APRIL 22, 2016
OBJECT OF THE COURSE:
The Objective of this course to pay attention to the most important dimension of Research i.e. Research Methodology. It will enable the Researchers to develop the most appropriate methodology for their Research Studies. The mission of the course is to impart research skills to the beginners and help improve the quality of Research by the existing researchers.
The Course Structure is designed in a way that the learning of Research Methodology can move from Mugging up syndrome to fun-practical method; from a teaching process to an experimental process, from memorizing to brainstorming, from clearing the examination to feedback learning, from knowledge transfer to knowledge creation, from competitive learning to collaborative learning.
The Participants of the Course will start the course by reading the provided literature at the end of the course they will find themselves equipped enough to author a book or two themselves.
This course is now available in all the major languages. Study Material can also be provided in your language.You can request for the same by sending us an email.
Applications are open for the 20th Batch of the course. The course is conducted through Online Mode.
Information Brochure (Please refer attachment)
- Website: www.ccrm.in
- Duration: May-July, 2016
- Last Date to Register:April 22, 2016
- Syllabus: http://www.ccrm.in/syllabus.html
- Applications: http://www.ccrm.in/register.html
- Fee: www.ccrm.in/fee
- Exam Schedule: www.ccrm.in/exams
- Alexis Foundation
- Model Governance Foundation
- International Forum for Leadership and Sustainability
- Books on Research Process and Research Methodology
- Research Manuals
- 4 Manuals on 4 Modules
- Research Papers by Scholars
- Exhaustive Recommended Readings
- Sample Research Reports
- Sample Questionnaires
- Sample Thesis and Dissertation
- Writing an Article
- Writing an Essay
- Writing a Research Paper
- Case Review; Book Review
- Legislation Drafting;
- Judgement Writing
- Dissertation; Book
- Citation Methods and Rules
- The Course will be administered through Distance Learning Mode. There will be an Online Examination System. The candidates are required to give the online examination from home, office or cyber café anytime during the time duration, as announced.
- The Duration of Course will be 3 months.
- The Syllabus is divided into 4 Modules. The Study Material will be dispatched to the candidates upon enrollment.
- There will be 4 online Exams of 2 hours duration each during these 3 months. The Question Paper will contain objective as well as subjective questions. Each paper will carry 150 marks. There shall be no negative marking.
- The Candidates will also be required submit 5 Research Reports in various forms as per the deadlines which are of 400 Marks in Total.
- The submissions made by the candidates during the course will be published with ISBN Number after the completion of course if they are found to be original and approved by Editorial Board.
NOTE: LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Online certificate course. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com